I'd like to introduce... myself

brookystreet

Hi, newbie here, my real name is Will and I'm from Halifax, West Yorkshire, England.

I got into Indy last year when my dad took me to see KOTCS. For XMAS that year I was bought a boxset of the original trilogy and have been a fan since :)

My fave is TLC though ;)

RedeemedChild

Welcome to the Raven Will. I hope you'll enjoy the experience here in the Raven.

Out of all the forums I've joined none can compare to the Raven. This is the best forum anyone can ask to join.

brookystreet said:
Hi, newbie here, my real name is Will and I'm from Halifax, West Yorkshire, England.

I got into Indy last year when my dad took me to see KOTCS. For XMAS that year I was bought a boxset of the original trilogy and have been a fan since :)

My fave is TLC though ;)

(y)
Hello and Welcome to the Raven i hope you will enjoy it here.

DocWhiskey

TLC was my favorite as a youngin' too.

Now I enjoy ToD the most.

Good to hear that KOTCS brought in new fans.

Welcome to The Raven.

NOW GET OUT BEFORE IT CONSUMES YOU!

indyclone25

welcome brookystreet, glad to have some more new blood here --- always nice to have young people here to pass on the legacy of indiana jones

Indyologist

Hey Will-- Hello from an oldie to a newbie! Would you rather be called Will or brookystreet (brooky for short)? You'll have a great time here. Everyone is great here! You'll get to know who the snarky ones are! :rolleyes:

Ahh, to be young again at only 43 posts like yourself... memories....

Indyologist

DocWhiskey said:
TLC was my favorite as a youngin' too.

Now I enjoy ToD the most.

Good to hear that KOTCS brought in new fans.

Welcome to The Raven.

NOW GET OUT BEFORE IT CONSUMES YOU!

Hey Doc-- I see you've got 999 posts!!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^ Can you believe that it's only taken him a year to pull that off! :eek:

It took me what? 3 years to get over the 2,500 mark.

DocWhiskey

I can't believe it either. I really have no life. Or I'm just passionate about Indy. or both.

Yeah. Probably both.

But don't feel bad, Violet, the only other board I'm a member of is Superherhype. I have about 2500 posts there and I've been there for 5 years! There's members who have been there for almost a year and have near triple the post count I have.

It's not about the numbers of the posts. it's about what you contribute with them.