Young Indy Books, Mask of the Madman

I've been collecting all the young Indy books, and have most of them except for Mask of the Madman. I've been looking on eBay and on other sites looking for this book, yet none list it. I've seen it listed on all the book lists, but yet no one seems to have it for sale. I know some are hard to get, but at least they are on eBay even if they are selling for quite a bit. I haven't seen a book cover on TheRaider.net either. Unless it doesn't want to show up for me. So does someone own a copy of this book or is it just one that was supposed to be written but never was?

Junior Jones

Some of the books have been published in Europe with different titles. I always thought Mask of the Madman was an alternate title for Gypsy Revenge in which Young Indy meets a crazy descendant of "The Man in the Iron Mask."

If that's not the case, then my collection isn't as complete as I thought it was.

I've been doing some leg work on this book and I don't think it was ever published at all. There was even someone here, that said the publisher said it wasn't made. I've also contacted a couple of book stores and none have it, or can get it. Maybe it will come out with the next movie or something.

So Junior Jones, I think your collection is complete. As will mine in a couple of days.