The Character Annie

AnnieJones

Has anyone seen the episode,with the bookends in it,called,The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles "Peking, March 1910?" It has Annie in it and I have never seen it yet and I don't even know who played her.The website below says Joy Miller but,nothing shows up.For more information on the character go here: http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Annie_Jones

Last edited:

Stoo

Hi, Annie. That's what it says in the credits: Joy Miller.....Annie Jones.
For curiosity's sake, why did you name yourself after a character you've never seen?:)

Nurhachi1991

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Annie Jones all this time I thought that picture was of you haha. I never even knew there was an Annie Jones but I did not see the bookends.

AnnieJones

Stoo said:
why did you name yourself after a character you've never seen?:)

She looks,in the picture,to be about the same age as I was in the year 1993,so I used her name.I wanted to use a Jones family member that is in the 21st century.

Stoo

Be wary of the information on the IndyWiki because not all of it is entirely correct. Old Indy does NOT live in "upstate" New York. (There's also another error in the portion you linked to.:p) Plus, the family that Indy lives with are not amongst those in the "Peking" bookends. Indy is at another family member's house so it could be anywhere. There's no information as to where Annie is from. It's an interior scene and, I think, the shortest bookends of the lot.

There might be a clue in #12 of Young Indy comic, though!:)

AnnieJones

Stoo said:
Be wary of the information on the IndyWiki because not all of it is entirely correct. Old Indy does NOT live in "upstate" New York. (There's also another error in the portion you linked to.:p) Plus, the family that Indy lives with are not amongst those in the "Peking" bookends. Indy is at another family member's house so it could be anywhere. There's no information as to where Annie is from. It's an interior scene and, I think, the shortest bookends of the lot.

There might be a clue in #12 of Young Indy comic, though!:)

Ok,thanks a bunch Stoo.I really appreciate your help!:hat:
Oh yeah,I almost forgot.Do they mention her last name?Is her last name really Jones? Just curious.

Last edited:

Stoo

No, her last name is not mentioned but it is Jones in the credits (as I already posted above).;)

AnnieJones

Joosse said:
Ah, yes...

Well, I believe 'or something' covered that quite nicely... :eek:
She was in a deleted bookend of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles in an episode called Peking,March 1910.It aired June 26,1993 in the USA.

The following information is from Indiana Jones Wiki.
"You were in China when you were a little boy? That must have been a long time ago..."
―Annie Jones, to Indiana Jones

Here is a picture of her.
AnnieJones.jpg

I used to use this picture as my profile picture.Then I changed it to look more like someone who is currently my age.
Annie Jones(played by Joy Miller)at the time,looks to be about the same age I was back then.Which was about 7 or 8.

Last edited:

Lao_Che

AnnieJones said:
I used to use this picture as my profile picture.Then I changed it to look more like someone who is currently my age.

KotCS Marion? What are you, like 80? :p

Joosse

So just to be clear about this, the picture with your profile now is of someone more like your age? So it's not actually you then? :confused:

My profile picture is me, I figured that way people know who they are dealing with.

Oh and you do realise that I have to say this Annie...

The sun will come out.

But can you guess when? :D