Indiana Jones IV official photos thread

Teke

I saw the photo this morning and I still can´t believe it.
My God... ITS INDIANA JONES! And he is back!

He looks great... I can´t wait for more pictures.

:whip: :whip:

deckard24

Of course the one day I begin moving and my computer is down this pic is posted. I had to borrow a friends computer to check e-mails and of course The Raider for any updates, and my God talk about updates!

Ford looks fantastic, he looks like an older, wiser, and dare I say it cooler Indy. This movie is gonna kick all kinds of ass!! The greyish white stubble looks great, and Ford looks like he dropped almost 20 lbs since Firewall. Physically he looks just as good as he did in LC, and he hasn't looked nearly this good since Six Days and Seven Nights. I knew Ford would pull it off.

Man, I want Ford's genetics!

Summer 2008 can't come fast enough. :whip:

deckard24 said:
Of course the one day I begin moving and my computer is down this pic is posted. I had to borrow a friends computer to check e-mails and of course The Raider for any updates, and my God talk about updates!

Ford looks fantastic, he looks like an older, wiser, and dare I say it cooler Indy. This movie is gonna kick all kinds of ass!! The greyish white stubble looks great, and Ford looks like he dropped almost 20 lbs since Firewall. Physically he looks just as good as he did in LC, and he hasn't looked nearly this good since Six Days and Seven Nights. I knew Ford would pull it off.

Man, I want Ford's genetics!

Summer 2008 can't come fast enough. :whip:

Well he's the same age Sean Connery was when he did The Rock and he looks to be in just as good of shape. So I like foward to the same level of physical intensity. I am SURE he can pull it off! Also if we're this excited over the pic, I cannot imagine how insane it is gonna be once we geta trailer!

Yvonne

Long time lurker to The Raven, first time to register and post though.

I've been waiting to see how he would look with the hat and costume. He's looking very good and at ease in those clothes. My excitement for the movie has gone into overdrive now! Woot!

-yvonne

IndySeven

Indy's back! When I saw this photo I was so happy! I was actually afraid that he would look a whole lot older and shabbier in this movie, but he doesn't look that bad. The man in the hat is back!!!!:whip:

whipple

Wow!!!! Never been so excited for a film. He looks just fantastic! Better than I could have ever imagined!!! THREE CHEERS FOR INDY!!!!!!!!

crittnation

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing with excitement. The grin is ear to ear.

Indiana Jones in '08 - What an f'n year!

I say they just go ahead and make three "older" Indy picks. Two Indy trilogies for all. Me likey.

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage."

NileQT87

fangasms all around today, eh?

yeah, i've been tempted to just spend the day telling people about indy IV being in production/the picture, but i've so far just kept it to the internet.

OhioJones

Holy somokes! All those fan-manips we have been doing for years didn't even come close to actually seeing Indiana Jones again. And he looks great! He definatly looks like Indy again!!!

Yes....fangasm.

Alexandria

He's BACKKKK!!! :D :whip: :gun: Looks quite good. As I said when I saw the picture, "he's still got it." (y) He looks good, and he looks like he can handle the action.
I'm praying that all goes well on the set and NO accidents :dead: occur with ANYONE. May the script be great, and the acting even better. :)

Shortie

sttngfan1701d said:
I can't stop smiling. I really can't. :D

I can't either! :D

Dr. Jones has finally returned! I want some pics of Shia now!
Now the Raiders March is playing in my head.