Unfilmed Indy quote conversation

Pale Horse

Staff member
(fan fiction fair game?)

~"What did I tell you about your luck? I had expected another run in with that American archeologist...."~

Realm of the Dead.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"My God, what will he be after next? The lost cities of Cibola? The ark of the covenant? How could I have raised such a son? And why must he insist on going by that ridiculous name?"

Henry Jones, Sr., in the version of his diary provided by LucasArts

Stoo

Marya Smirnova: I'm not late?
Indy: No, honey, I'm on my third whiskey!

Indiana Jones el la Cité de la Foudre/ and the City of Lightning
(Translated from French)

Stoo

Old Indy: None of your limp-wrist sarcasm, young man! This car is a classic.
Put one scratch on her and I'll rearrange that smile on your face. Hear?

(Extended bookends from "British East Africa, September 1909" in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles comic #3
...which may actually have been filmed.)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Oxley: "Multiple dimensions! Fascinating to ponder Mutt! Mignon Thorne wrote an interesting perspective, teased out the notion of changeable physics -- a bit like eddy in water, what with hot and cold spots, see what I?m getting at? Migno Thorne called them, ?Post-inflation bubbles,? assuming universal expansion -- and therefore random pockets of extrinsic physics -- different realities could reside in the same space at the same time, completely unaware of one another."

(KotCS script)

metalinvader

"Aha!You must be the new doorman.About time they got rid of Biff...He was such a push over!",Stagehand from Fate of Atlantis.

Stoo

Indy: My saddle came loose and I found myself on the ground in front of the tiger. I fired when he jumped above me and lodged a bullet right in his head!:gun:

Indiana Jones el la Cité de la Foudre/ and the City of Lightning
(Translated from French)

Stoo

Ahnenerbe Thug: "We are busy now, practicing for play. Bertolt Brecht. Very good. Very physical. You come back later."

(Tomb of Gods #1)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Weber: "You give me a large charge, sweet mama!"
Willie: "I picked the wrong week to give up Valium."

(Complete Making Of, p. 169)

Dr. Gonzo

MCKIMSON
Professor. You're drunk.

INDY
Yeah? Wanna make something of it?

(Indiana Jones and the City of Gods)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
HENRY
(sarcastically) Okay! I hit you 'cause you failed trigonometry in high school! (beat) Jesus! We haven't talked in five years. We gonna start off with an argument now?

(Last Crusade script... more here.)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Sallah:
Here in your transportation devices are ingenious pouches for safekeeping of earthly treasures when the journey becomes, er, bumpy. And to keep you safe and sound, here are special belts attached into the seats! Simply pull it from the right, inserting it into the left, like so. You see the excellence of this invention?

(Forbidden Eye)

Stoo

Indy: "You hurt her, Powell, and I'll shove that Omphalos down your throat."

(Dance of the Giants)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Elsa: "Oh, I don't know... maybe some nice zwiebelrostbraten and a little schwammerin gebacken."

(Last Crusade, third revision)