Hasbro provides list of figure relic pack ins

NoCamels

Deckard said:
when.jpg

I'd buy a SPF Young Indy action figure. I'd actually buy several, and give them as presents. You could do a whole line: Indy in Belgian uniform, Indy in Treasure of the Peacock's Eye outfit, Indy in aerial photographer outfit, motorcycle messenger Indy, Mexican Revolution Indy with horse, Indy undercover (many versions), Russian Ballet outfit Indy :eek: ...

DetectiveFork

Oh man, did anyone notice how different the Crystal Skull hidden relic (as well as the skull that comes molded to KotCS Indy's hand) looks compared to the one in the movie? The one in the film looked so much cooler. I hope Hasbro includes more accurate crystal skulls with future figures.

deckard24

Do you guys think the headpiece to the staff of Ra that come with Marion, will be too large for the Sideshow 12" figure? It looks it, but I'm not sure! Who has one?

RichardJones

deckard24 said:
Do you guys think the headpiece to the staff of Ra that come with Marion, will be too large for the Sideshow 12" figure? It looks it, but I'm not sure! Who has one?

I think it could work. But hopefully hasbro will make a 12 inch Indy with robes and a staff with a bigger headpiece. (y)

Montana_Jones

NoCamels said:
I'd buy a SPF Young Indy action figure. I'd actually buy several, and give them as presents. You could do a whole line: Indy in Belgian uniform, Indy in Treasure of the Peacock's Eye outfit, Indy in aerial photographer outfit, motorcycle messenger Indy, Mexican Revolution Indy with horse, Indy undercover (many versions), Russian Ballet outfit Indy :eek: ...
NO FIGURES FROM YIJC YET! That'd be a part of the Expanded Story part of the line. Hasbro should focus on the films first and occasionally some of the "ES".

Billy Ray

Okay, I was reading The Complete Making of Indiana Jones last night and in the Temple of Doom section there is a page with some concept costume sketches for Mola Ram. On that page, there is a small sketch that looks exactly like the relic that comes with the upcoming TLC Indiana Jones (w/machine gun). The sketch is simply labelled "pendant". Perhaps this relic is the "Temple of Doom Medallion" from Hasbro's list.

Also, on the same page, there is a sketch of the "Eye of Horus" labelled "Indy's cuff links"...perhaps that was inspiration for that relic as well. Does Indy actually wear "Eye of Horus" cuff links in the film? I'll have to pop in the DVD and take a look.

ForbiddenEye

DetectiveFork said:
Oh man, did anyone notice how different the Crystal Skull hidden relic (as well as the skull that comes molded to KotCS Indy's hand) looks compared to the one in the movie? The one in the film looked so much cooler. I hope Hasbro includes more accurate crystal skulls with future figures.

Yeah! I think the KOTCS IndyHand one looks fine, but the relic one looks a little off.
:confused:

thelaw

But the head on the Crystal Skeleton mail-in is much more accurate. Hopefully that one will have a removable skull.

iLUVINDY

I hope it doesnt take forever for the Cyrstal Skeleton to arrive at home, i sent it on May 2nd, Hopefully ill get it before september.:confused:

DetectiveFork

ForbiddenEye said:
Yeah! I think the KOTCS IndyHand one looks fine, but the relic one looks a little off.
:confused:

Both look off. They look more like the skull of Beldar Conehead, just a human face with an elongated cranium, than what's in the movie.

iLUVINDY

deckard24 said:
I guess I'm retarded, but where exactly are the stickers for the mail away exclusive figure in the packages?

they are in the Relic Box with the relic. The Box is right next to the Action Figure.

agentsands77

DetectiveFork said:
Both look off. They look more like the skull of Beldar Conehead, just a human face with an elongated cranium, than what's in the movie.
It's true. But this is what the concept art for the skulls look like in the COMPLETE MAKING OF INDIANA JONES book, so it's possible that they were based off of that rather than the skull prop itself.

BlackSleep

Like Indy himself said...no modern human tool could forge the crystal skull...it's too intricate, too perfect. This must also apply to plastic replicas produced by Hasbro.