TOD figures revealed

Deckard

Sick! Looks grreat, thanks for posting! Only 5 tho, They must not be rdy w/ the Indy on the Bridge figure yet, Im pretty sure they confirmed him.

BlackSleep

wow. those are AWESOME...yep, looks like Short Round's hat has the solitary "N" as opposed to the Yankee's emblem...but it's hardly noticable

am i missing something, why is that 3 3/4" ToD pack selling for $114.99 (regularly $131.88)? there are only 6 figures according to the description:

"Indiana Jones Basic Action Figure Asst 200806 is an Urban-Collector pre-order. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was the second film in the immensely popular Indiana Jones film series, and these 3 3/4' tall action figures recreate the characters from the spectacular film! Characters available include Indiana Jones, Temple Thug, Short Round, Willie Scott, Temple Guard, and Mola Ram. Each figure comes with movie-accurate accessories on blister card packaging."

those things are selling for $19-$22 each??

The_Raiders

Nice, they're looking really good! But I am very disapointed that there's no pic of the bridge Indy, I read in the hasbro Q & A thread that there will be a bridge Indy. Too bad there's no pic of him. (n)

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Nice, they're looking really good! But I am very disapointed that there's no pic of the bridge Indy, I read in the hasbro Q & A thread that there will be a bridge Indy. Too bad there's no pic of him. (n)

That's typical for hasbro...they will have him redy for SDCC when these are actually supposed to debut.

Marion Fan

Mola Ram - Awesome that Hasbro included the flaming heart accessory!

Sacrificial Willie Scott - Pretty cool looking figure of her it looks like.

Short Round - It's a bit funky looking but nothing will stop me from buying an action figure of Short Round!

Thugee Guard - Nice whip to abuse the kiddies with.

Bridge Guard? - I don't know the name of those guys but that looks like a pretty cool figure.

Yeah, just need to see the Indy Bridge figure!

Katarn07

Agent Spalko said:
Where's Rope Bridge Indy?!?!?!?!

Ditto that but still amazing to see these! I think I am most excited for these out of all 4 waves they've shown off. Did I miss KotCS wave 2 or what? We have RotLA and KotCS of course and seen LC, but isn't a second series of KotCS coming between LC and ToD?

Deckard

ToD-1.jpg

They all look good, but Mola Ram is just awesome. I hope we get a 2nd ToD wave eventually, I still would like to see Willie in the Red Dress, Indy in a Tux and Lao Che.

Nurhachi1991

The_Raiders said:

Just looking at Mola Ram I could care less about Bridge Indy! Just look at Mola Ram I can already tell that will be my favorite figure out of this line he is even holding the heart!!! Man I want it to be September and Short Round has The Yankees logo on his hat this is just to perfect (y) :D :D

I don't remember the Giant Thuggee having a sword though

Lambonius

Man, those really do look awfully nice, though Shorty looks a little cartoonish. Hasbro started off rough with the Indy figures, but if these are any indicator of the quality of the future figures in the line, I'll be very happy.

Also, to answer someone's comment from earlier, it looks to me like the flaming heart is probably another replacement hand like Indy's Crystal Skull hand, rather than a loose accessory. It might just look that way in the pic though.

Last edit: Is it just me or did they give the Willie figure some major cleavage?

Bat-Dude

YEEEEEEEEESS!!! :D

24 years I've been waiting for these figures!!! :D Those lame ToD figures they had when I was 10 just did not cut it.

Man, September can't get here fast enough!!

They all look great. I still want a lot more figures from Temple of Doom (my favorite of the movies) but just getting these will be fantastic :hat: