The Raven Adventures: The Return

I

Indy_Jones88

Kris gets up from his "Conversation" with the beautiful ladies and pulls out a webley. BAM, BAM and sends two flying. Another charges him and Kris punches him right in the gut.

"That outa do it, you guys can take the rest right. Good, I thought so. Now to get back to my "Conversation." ;)

The man swiftly gets up, knocking his stool to the floor, and sheds much of his winter gear to reveal a small arsenal on him--belts of ammo criss-crossing his chest and two handguns at his side. He pulls out the handguns and begins to pick off Nazis with well-placed shots, rarely wasting any of them.

The Nazis begin to open fire, and the man slides with a running start to the right between tables, now with a hiding place and poking up his head every so often to fire some shots.

"Ah, Dr. Jones told me I might have some fun if I stopped here!" he says with a grin.

Last edited:

Tennessee R

Tennessee soon enough realizes that the borrowed shirt that he is wearing is the same colour, and about the same style as the Nazis, and uses that to his advantage.
Running into on crowd of Nazis, he turns around, and aims his 357 magnum revolver at the Raveners, who look on, recognizing the man as a friend.
Then, in an instant, the revolver was swung around, and in heavy fire at the cluster of four Nazis.
Bang Bang Bang,
the first two going into the shoulders in a non-lethal fashion, and the last bullet, slicing through the remaining two in a LC fashion.

"Why didn't you kill them?" Kevin shouted between shots.
"You'd never find out what they wanted," Tennessee replied in a matter-of-fact way.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Ayrun, who had been hiding behind the bar together with an angry ? but still not healthy - looking Marion, takes a peek to what's going on on the other side of the bar.

Of the 20 Nazi's who entered the bar, only few are still standing.

On the other hand; all of the guests and staff seem very much alive.

"Impressive." she mumbles.

Marion sees Ayrun is holding a gun in her hand.

"Aren't you going to help?" she askes.

"Nah.. I only got one bullet. Besides.. It doesn't look like they need any help."

This is one heck of an assembly here, the man thinks, taking notice of the other men helping out. Between the three, the small cluster of Nazis left are soon wiped out, and the men get up. Noticing the women behind the bar, the man calls, "It's okay. The fight's over."

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"It's about time." Marion's mood has taken a turn for the worse, seeing how there's blood all over the floor and dead bodies to go with it.

Ayrun whistles. "Nice job, guys."

She looks over to the guy who told Marion and her, the fight was over.

"I don't think you've introduced yourself," she reminds him. "What's your name?"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Ayrun shakes hands with Ben and introduces herself.

"My name's Ayrun," she says.

Ben looks at Marion who gives him an irritated look and waves away his hand as he holds it out to her.

"00Kevin; you and your friends here better clean this mess up," she says pointing at the dead Nazi's.

She turns around and walks out of the room.

"Don't take it personal," Ayrun tells Ben. "She's been that way all night."

I

Indy_Jones88

"hey ben, name's Kris. Word of advice, if you go behind the bar 00Kevin will throw you into a pile of beautiful women. At least he did it for me. ;)." Kris says.

Tennessee R

"There's still those four moaning on the floor that I shot. Does someone want to finish them off, or are we gonna ask 'em what they're doing here? They're going to run out of blood pretty soon."
Tennessee comments, looking at the pool they were laying in.

In active reply to Tennessee's question, Ben hurries to the Nazis laying on the floor, their life steadily oozing from them.

"All right, what's the big deal? What do you want?!"

Three out of four are adamantly silent, but all you need is the one.

"Him!" He points at Kris. "We had to stop him from finding it!"

"Finding what?"

"The Fuhrer's weapon!"

The guests and staff react with varying shades of irritation. Ben quickly rubs the bridge of his nose, then shakes the soldier, who is now wheezing in the little air he can take in, the Grim Reaper knocking on his door.

"What is that?"

Wheezing.

"Come on, what is it?!"

Two of the Nazis have already passed, and the third says with his dying breath, "Tell him no more!"

"What is this weapon?!"

A final wheeze, and the man's body goes limp, his eyeballs beginning to roll back. Ben snorts.

"He's dead."

Tennessee R

Tennessee and everyone slowly turns around to Kris, staring at him, waiting for a comment.
Kris stares back, with a blank look, shrugging his shoulders.

"So, Kris, what is this all about?!? What were you doing before you came here?" Tennessee spouted, his adventurous senses perked. He was almost shaking with excitement, and the one thing that Tennessee didn't like was to wait for an answer.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"Yeah, Kris," Ayrun adds, as she sits down.

She raises an eyebrow as she sees the mug she was drinking from shot to pieces and whatever was in it, spilled over the bar.

"I think you made us all curious here. Care to explain?"

I

Indy_Jones88

"Ok, Ok, I admit it. I was looking for...... for.......

(This is hard cause everything has been found by Indy already ;) )

MY DAD!!!!! Just kiddin. Actually I was looking for a dooms day device of some sort. In fact I actually don't know what I was looking for, I was just looking. But whatever I am looking for the Fuerher is to."

(Okie doke... :) )

Ben pipes up. "Wait a second! Before I left for Nepal, I remember someone in the States telling me about a certain artifact. Maybe you've heard of him? Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.?"

Marion's eyes open a bit, but then she realizes herself and the scowl returns.

"Anyway, he told me that this artifact is told in ancient legend to have great powers--it doesn't destroy anything, but it can control people's minds--well, that's what some ancient South American lore says. I can see how Hitler would be able to use that as a weapon!

"Dr. Jones says he found this stuff only by word of mouth, in this general region--I suppose that's where you come in, Kris--until he found a small tapestry, very ancient, from some kind of wise man or something. As he started to try to translate it, find out more about the thing--like a name, for instance--he found it has South American roots. He was called away for something when he was in the middle of translating it.

"He told me to keep an eye out when I came here. That's why I'm being so..." Ben glances down at his ammo belts, "...cautious. Whether or not it actually has this power, there are people that would kill to get it.

"I can only assume that this is the artifact you're looking for...does any of this sound familiar, Kris?"

I

Indy_Jones88

"Oh yes, it's all coming back to me" Kris says and starts recollecting.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"So? if I get this right? Jones, Kris and Hitler are all searching for some artifact, which has the power to control minds," Ayrun says slowly, trying to figure out all that has been said.

"But Jones was 'called away'? and he sends Ben to Nepal; so he'd find Kris. Hitler also sends his men after Kris?"

She looks curiously at the young man, who suddenly became the center of attention.

"So.. you're a real popular guy, huh?"

I

Indy_Jones88

"I guess so, and I wasn't even trying to be popular. Oh well, works with me. In fact I kinda like it." Kris says