Hey dudes!

00Kevin

Indyfan
I'm back for like 1 minute!

just wanted to say hi and Happy indy day!

(july 1st is indy's fictional B-day)

Adios! and god speed

first of all, i would be grateful if you could manage to spell my name correctly or call me Vogel.

?You just like to argue CV?

If you are going to argue with me you better have your facts in order. germany didn?t start the war.

is it just me or are you discussing something entirely different (again)?

did i mention i was looking for competition? nope. did i mention i liked computer games? nope. did i mention that i even *played* computer games? nope. i assume you have no idea of my lifestyle, of my interests and where, if i sought it, i find my competition. sports isn't the only kind of "real" competition that life offers, you should have an open mind for other opportunities to use your skills. i'm trying many new things so there is competition enough for me, even without video games and rugby.

if you haven't talked to your creator recently, perhaps you are a little bit out of date, hmm? all you know about him is what people, thousands of years ago, claimed he told them. maybe his views have changed, maybe the bible was a big misunderstanding..? maybe god seriously feels pissed by us. one time he talks to us and we get it all wrong for hundreds of decades. if i was god, this would be an annoying experience - that people repeat old stories and have no doubt that they might be wrong about him. it's like leaving your home town at the age of 10 and when you return, everybody's expecting you to still being interested in steam trains. what's this? a little bit arrogant of a mortal to believe he knows what god likes and what he dislikes just based on something somebody wrote down ages ago, isn't it?

"Wow...I can't believe you just said that."

seems like your belief is very limited, too. you believe in somebody you've never met but you can't believe in something that is right before your eyes? you seem to have a very weird idea of reality.

"the Bible is full off people repeated what was said over a few thousand year span. Jesus himself did it...God himself did it."

ever met either of them?

"I spoke with him this evening and he hasnt told me anything has changed."

i've been talking to jesus all my life. oh, yes, he knows me, and he knows i'm right. he's been telling me everything's gonna be alright.

most interesting.

seriously, what answer do you expect? do you want some proof that there were photo cells in this era? do you want us to admit that you are sherlock holmes who found out that none of these indy adventures are very realistic? why discuss something like this? aren't you aware of the fact that the answer is plain to see - it's a fantastic element and there is nothing unsolved about it. call it "plot hole", if you like to. call yourself "sherlock holmes", if you like to. indiana jones was never intended to be realistic. it's supposed to be adventury. it's supposed to tell us that there are big mysteries in lost cultures like the mayas. that they had a very advanced technology for example. if you want realism, don't watch indiana jones. there are no "angels of death", there is no healing effect about the cup of christ, there were no light traps in mayan temples, there were no giant stone balls, there was no professor who ran around with his whip, killed nazis and found mystic artifacts. jesus, if THIS is a plot hole for you, "star wars" must have been a horrible movie for you, right? the only question is - what are you doing in this forum then?

personally, i don't see any reason to discuss this topic anymore. we all know that there were no light traps so all we could have is a fake discussion and some lame explanations - and we've had this before in the other thread. it is nice that you pointed out that indiana jones is not historically correct. thank you for this most valuable piece of information, let's now keep it at this. okay?

EDIT: oh and by the way - the political aspects were your own responsibility. if you don't want to get in trouble, don't insult anybody's nationality. if you have any personal problems with the fact that i'm from germany, keep them for yourself. don't first insult me and then complain that you appeared in a bad (because of my german lack of humor). if you feel like offending somebody, you should take the full responsibility. and for many reasons, the german past is something that i'm not too generous with. i've heard to many stupid insults like your own one to simply accept it. most of all i hate the stupidity behind the idea that, for some reason, i could have anything to do with this. disregarding what this edit might sound like, i am not ashamed of my country's past or present. i simply dislike reading this nazi stuff as an insult. or as a bad joke, if you prefer to see it this way. these days weren't that funny either.

Tennessee R

Yes, 00Kevin, I'm a little late, as I didn't see this post when I was on on the first, but Hello, And happy Indy's Birthday, and I hope he has many more years of adventure.

By the way,
#1 Aren't you from Portugal, Colonel?
#2 What thread was that supposed to be in?