Indy VHS Map Poster... thing

Matinee Idyll

I just remembered with much nostalgic glee when I was getting the Indy VHS', and there was a big map inside - the idea being that each chapter would come with a sticker you could add to the poster... I'm wondering where on earth mine got to...

I remember it being on my wall, but don't recall what happened to it... I really want to find it again.

Anywho, they only released a few of the videos here in Australia (and a couple of the ones I bought didn't have the stickers) - merely remembering... Argh, I want that poster! It was so great!

Does anybody still have their half filled posters?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yep!!!! I have one!!! Still not finished. I had ony a couple to go and then there were no more stickers. It really peeved me. There were only 12 videos released, not just in Australia, but everywhere else. Why? Well, because Lucasfilm at last minute, realised they should release them on DVD so the stopped releasing the episodes.

Matinee Idyll

Aye, I remember I got very distressed when I got one of the videos, and there was no sticker inside...

Can't believe I gone and lost the darned poster :(

Was this just an Australian thing? I don't remember any map here in the states. Don't think I've ever seen one on eBay either. What did it look like?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah it was. Part of a competition that if you win, you win an Indiana Jones satchel. I'll take a photo and show you what it looks like.