Evil Dead 4?

Lol.

I love how everything on this forum gets brought up so much later than it does on every other forum I go to.

I posted an article about this 2 weeks back on another site. Raimi mentioned it first. At comicon.

I'm not really buying it.

sandiegojones

ResidentAlien said:
I love how everything on this forum gets brought up so much later than it does on every other forum I go to.
Probably because the people here have real lives and don't devote all our time to forums? I searched the threads and didn't see any prior mention of this.

I'm ususally only on here when I'm at work (yes I do work too).

sandiegojones said:
Probably because the people here have real lives and don't devote all our time to forums? I searched the threads and didn't see any prior mention of this.

I'm ususally only on here when I'm at work (yes I do work too).

ZOMG. You work? Wow. Congratulations. So do I. And between that and classes and social responsibilities somehow I still manage to keep up on what's buzzing in the film world... and in a timely fashion.

My post wasn't intended as a dig... but since you dug... I'll dig right back, bud.

DiscoLad

I'd pay to see it..even if it sucked...Just for old times sake...But I think he said earlier that they would re-do the first 2or3 with a new guy, but definately will use bruce on the fourth...

And I did make a thread a long time ago about this...
But it probly got deleted..LOL

sandiegojones

What would be cool is if they have a new guy who gets sucked into the future and then finds Ash kicking a$$ in a whole new futuristic Evil Dead scenario, but that would mean people would have to know about the Army of Darkness alt ending.

RA, I wasn't diggin' into you, just stating that not everyone reads every miniscule bit of news. Raimi may have made comments previously, but this comment from Bruce is new.

Goonie

I have yet to see one Evil Dead movie. I think I saw bits of Army of Darkness but that's about it. Gonna have to rent these for Halloween this year.

DiscoLad

Goonie said:
I have yet to see one Evil Dead movie. I think I saw bits of Army of Darkness but that's about it. Gonna have to rent these for Halloween this year.

Looks like your gonna have to...lol, It's really worth it...

The Man

|ZiR|

Haven't we heard this song and dance before? I'm fairly certain I remember reading basically the same thing around the time of The Grudge/Spiderman 2. I'm not getting my hopes up. I think this is coming about a decade too late anyway.

I've grown increasingly disillusioned with Bruce Campbell over the years, too. He's so lame now. (n)

|ZiR| said:
Haven't we heard this song and dance before? I'm fairly certain I remember reading basically the same thing around the time of The Grudge/Spiderman 2. I'm not getting my hopes up. I think this is coming about a decade too late anyway.

I've grown increasingly disillusioned with Bruce Campbell over the years, too. He's so lame now. (n)

NO! LOSE! WRONG! Bruce will always be teh awesome.

I wanna see that new movie, My Name is Bruce... looks epically awesome.

Indy's brother

My Name is Bruce... looks epically awesome.

Copy that! I just wish they would release it already! I was supposed to come out last year. I've read that they got more money to do re-shoots, and have already signed for a sequel.

|ZiR|

ResidentAlien said:
NO! LOSE! WRONG! Bruce will always be teh awesome.

Gosh, that's a very nice pair of NOSTALGIA GOGGLES you have there, RA!

Just kidding. :p I was probably a bit too hasty in calling him "lame" --it isn't that he's changed so much as I've changed. He was God tier when I was 13. Now? Mmm, not so much. But I hear good things about him on USA's Burn Notice. I'm just not borderline obsessed the way I used to be.

I wanna see that new movie, My Name is Bruce... looks epically awesome.

Oh man, I knew about that movie but it had completely dropped off my radar. Comedic horror movie directed by & starring Campbell? I'm in.

|ZiR| said:
Oh man, I knew about that movie but it had completely dropped off my radar. Comedic horror movie directed by & starring Campbell? I'm in.

Welcome back to the world of win, my friend.

I take it you're a big Brisco County Jr fan? Buy the DVD set on DeepDiscount.com. They're like $20-something last I checked. Got mine months ago and love it.

Burn Notice I hear is fantastic... just been too busy to catch up on it. Me and TV don't mix... I never can seem to bring myself to turn the damn thing on.

Indy's brother

Brisco was pretty great, I have the box set, but the replay value isn't as much as the Jack of All Trades set. I could watch that any day! Randy Edelman's score for Brisco is pretty decent, btw. Not as catchy as Jack of all trades, but NBC used it for the Olympic games broadcasts.