indyclone25

STARBLAZER SPECIAL
INDYIII----kate capshaw loves indiana jones
scan0071.jpg

scan0072.jpg

scan0052.jpg

scan0053.jpg

scan0054.jpg

there, whew! i hope you will enjoy these articles if you havent seen these before , i will scan some more magazines in the near future from the stuff i got on ebay . :D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Mark,

Just be mindful to check back through the thread as some of this stuff has already been posted.

It may save time and your magazines!!

postersm.jpg

img992s.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Stuff I buy that I cannot read...
Ha ha. Don't worry, Juggernaut. I just read the text and it doesn't contain anything special that you don't already know.:) GREAT photo of the Thug about to strangle Indy, though!(y)
JuniorJones said:
Dear Lord, that's a particular poor scan on my behalf. It ain't even straight!
SLACKER!:p:whip:

inky_skin

Junior - felt kind of bad about not contributing to this thread after your recent comments, but honestly didn't think I had anything to post until I found these...

indy021275x1754.jpg

indy011275x1754.jpg

Taken from "Brush With Passion: The Art & Life of Dave Stevens". If you don't already know his work, Dave is probably best remembered for his creation "The Rocketeer" and was close friends with Jim Steranko. Love the aviation motif on "Marions" jacket...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
inky_skin said:
Junior - felt kind of bad about not contributing to this thread after your recent comments, but honestly didn't think I had anything to post until I found these...

No worries, your quite the contributor.

Anyway, here's a nice a TOD spread...

kate-1.jpg

Last edited: