disgusting just disgusting

Deckard

Hmm, yes, well the act was disgusting, I agree w/ the article that Youtube is not at fault. Bad parenting, poor morals, and just downright stupid people are to blame here. These are 16 yr olds I think? They are being tried as adults, as they should, they are more then old enough to think for themselves and determine what is right and wrong.

And if we are blaming youtube, lets blame the news for playing the video time and again, that I would think, is worse then most things that could be found on youtube.

|ZiR|

What they did is appalling but why on Earth would they videotape it, then upload it onto youtube?!

Did they honestly think that there would be no repercussions from that? The worst crime here would seem to be their collective stupidity. Sheesh. Well, you're Internet Super Stars! now, ladies. Enjoy the ride.

Man.. whatever happened to the days when girls were all sugar n' spice, and everything nice? D:

roundshort

once again South Park predicts the future! Kids will be kids, but I, am also shocked at the pure stupidity in video taping this crap. I have to quote the movie "Christmas Story" when Ralphie says all kids know it is better to not get caught!

You have to wonder what the conversation sounded like when they planned this, poor waste of O2!

Of course this is also the same news week where a college took a class tour a whore house in Nevada . . . I wonder what will happen next week, or the week after when Pale and I drink lots of wine at Napa Rose . . .

EvilDevo

I hope the girl is okay. No permanent injuries or anything. No permanent physical injuries anyway... because something like this will definately have scarred her emotionally for life.

RichardJones

Nurhachi1991 said:
thats horrible :mad: but yeah youtube is not to blame

I agree youtube is not to blame, however they could always ban video's such as these, this way it may not encourage idiot kids to post this crap.