FIFA game series

Goodsport

The game is scheduled to hit stores later this month.

In the meantime, the game's demo was just released today (Wednesday, September 15th), although the only teams available to play in the demo as are:

• Chelsea (England)
  • Barcelona (Spain)
  • Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)
  • Juventus (Italy)
  • Olympique Lyonnais (France)
  • Real Madrid (Spain)

-G

adventure_al

I'm pretty sure it is just called 'FIFA 11' :p

As: Fédération Internationale de Football Association the name probably suggests which sport is involved ;-)

Seriously though; Really looking forward to this. The graphics of last few years have been well polished which has meant they've just needed to refine the gameplay for this one. Goalkeepers for one I've heard act far more realistically.

I thoroughly espect this years instalment to be the best yet.

adventure_al

I'm pretty sure it is just called 'FIFA 11' :p

As: Fédération Internationale de Football Association the name probably suggests which sport is involved ;-)

Seriously though; Really looking forward to this. The graphics of last few years have been well polished which has meant they've just needed to refine the gameplay for this one. Goalkeepers for one I've heard act far more realistically.

I thoroughly expect this years instalment to be the best yet.

Goodsport

270559brp1.jpg

Goodsport

adventure_al said:

I thoroughly espect this years instalment to be the best yet.

Last year's installment was certainly impressive, so I'm definitely counting down the days until this year's installment appears on the store shelves. :)

-G

Major Eaton

I downloaded the demo but have yet to get to it. NHL 11 is that much of an addiction! Oh, I'm looking forward to PES 11 as well. My brother downloaded it off the UK PSN store and loves it. :D

adventure_al

Goodsport said:
Which team(s) are you planning to play as in the full version? :)

-G

The greatest name in football, the mighty JTs, the pride of Edinburgh...

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB

what team do you support?

Goodsport

adventure_al said:
The greatest name in football, the mighty JTs, the pride of Edinburgh...

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB

what team do you support?

The SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES (club) and the U.S. NATIONAL TEAM (country). :)

-G

Goodsport

DiscoLad said:
Dude...pwned.

But Yeah I do look forward to the upcoming game, tell me how it is. (Anyone who gets it)

I'll be saving up for Fable III. Next week! (y)

It's pretty fun! (y)

And definitely let us know how Fable III is.

-G

adventure_al

DiscoLad said:
Dude...pwned.

But Yeah I do look forward to the upcoming game, tell me how it is. (Anyone who gets it)

I'll be saving up for Fable III. Next week! (y)

Its already released now.

Gameplay is great, very realistic. Graphics are more or less the same as previous releases but these were fine anyway.

Overall effort has went into the gameplay and the added option of being the goalkeeper. Making it the most realistic footy game yet. Well worth getting (y)

Goodsport

Fifa 17

Who else here is looking forward to this game, set to hit stores on Tuesday, September 27th? :)

The demo has just been announced to be available starting on Tuesday, September 13th.

Changes to this year's edition of the game include the Frostbite engine replacing the Ignite engine (which, in turn, had replaced the Impact engine for FIFA 14) and the addition of The Journey, a single-player campaign mode in which you play Alex Hunter, a young player trying to make his mark in the EPL (you get to choose his position and starting EPL team ahead of time).

So which team(s) will you be playing as in this game?

-G

Goodsport

Very nice demo! :cool:

The gameplay seems refined yet familiar, while the graphics (at least on my PS4) looks even better than before, not surprising for anyone familiar with the Frostbite engine used in the Battlefield series of games.

Also, the players and coaches now really look like their real-life counterparts more than ever!

And the segment of The Journey included in the demo was pretty interesting, from Alex Hunter's dialogue choices (it appears that he has a choice of a Fiery response, a Cold response and a Balanced response, each of which will apparently have differing consequences later in the game), not to mention how different the feel of the match itself was between choosing to play as the whole team (ala playing a regular FIFA match) and choosing to literally play only as Alex Hunter.

All in all, I can't wait for the full version of the game in two weeks. :)

-G