Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix

Lord Excalibur

I'm really intrested in this comic. Can you give me some info about it. I know it's taking place 1946 after the war and so on but can you that have read it give me more of the story that is on the site. More about the relic and characters etc. That would be good! :)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Good choice, this is one the best...if not THE best origonal Indy Comic ever released

okay, If you really want that, but first, let me interest you in buying the comics:

http://milehighcomics.com/

http://www10.tfaw.com/search/index....jones&SHM=all&Submit.x=10&Submit.y=15&redir=t

http://darkhorse.com/search/index.html?sstring=indiana+jones&x=27&y=12

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/...operty=MetaEndSort&submit=Search&BasicSearch=

anywho, here's some BG info (sadly, I misplaced my copies of this comic, so I'll have to try to remember):

<big>NOTE: The following may contain small/significant spoilers, I recommend you all getting this comic and checking it out and be surprised yourself, it's really good....but if not, I can't stop you:</big>

The Year is 1947

characters:
-Indiana Jones (you know him)
-Marcus (ditto)
-Nadia Kirov-a russian colonel in the soviet controlled section of berlin, this is the indy girl
-Jager-a Nazi, he's the main foe here
-Dunklevolk (can someone help me on the name? greg? anyone?)-Jager's top man, he is indy's biggest opposition in many parts of the race for the artifact

speaking of which, the artifact is 'The Philosopher's stone'

after finding a scroll called 'the key of solomon', indy learns that the peices to the philosopher's stone each have great powers, and when placed together, it is a weapon beyond imagination (indy gamers should recognize this plot device ;))

Join Indy as he travles the globe to exotic places including Germany, Ukraine, Ireland, Tibet and everywhere in between (I sound like a commercial)...will Indy recover the peices in time to save the world? will the russians stand in his way? or will the Nazis accomplish what they could not during the war? find out in...Indiana Jones and the Iron Pheonix (yep, I'm a commercial)

Lord Excalibur

Thanx for the help. Could you also tell me about these comics: You could make a fast list like this:

Indy girl
Allies
Enemy
Henchman
Relic
Locations
A little about the story.

I really want this info about these comics:
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (Has only read the third and the fourth part)
Indiana Jones and the Thunder at the Orient (Has only read the third part)
Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny
Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece
Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold

C'mon spoil me.

00Kevin

Indyfan
in that case, you should buy them yourself and be surprised, it's more fun

I'ld hate to think that you are doing this just so you can put in on a website you work for and not give me credit......of corse, if that is the case, you will not live to see Indy 4...have a nice day ;)

lemme see, I'ld do Spear of Destiny for today

Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny

characters:
Indiana Jones
Henry Jones Sr. (yep! Indy's dad's 2nd adventure!)
O'neil-An Irishman helping Indy with his Latest dig In Ireland, may be in his 20's...he always seems to be talking about history, or quoting literature or something
Rebecca-A Jewish Woman at the Abbey in Glastonbury, England
Standartenfuhrer-A Nazi sent to restore the Spear
Seig-Standartenfuhrer's son, he is religious and non-violent, and was raised hidden from the evils of the world, his father tries to keep him pure
Connely-Irish Hotel Owner, but Indy discovers that there is more to this man that that
Edwina Cheltingham-Teacher of botany and defender of the Local Flora in Glastonbury
There is a Women that keeps reoccuring in Dreams, illusions and even in real life
(also, apperances by a few LC characters, Sallah, Marcus, Grail Knight and Hitler in Flashbacks and dreams)

Indiana Jones Searches for the Spear of Longinous in England, Wales and Ireland. It starts with a flash back to 1938, the very end of Last Crusade, when Indy gives up the grail. Then, in 1945, Indy is excavating ancient Spiral Art In Ireland when he receives a Letter from his Father, giving Lectures in Britain.

The Letter speaks of "nederlanders" (which Indy recognozes as Nazis) who inquire about the whereabouts of The Spear of Longinous, it is the last chance for the Nazis, Hitler's Last Ditch Attempt to win the war. Indy and O'Neil Depart for Glastonbury, England to find out the Secrets if the Spear and try to get stop the Nazis from getting the last peice of the Puzzle.....

00Kevin

Indyfan
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Characters:
*Indiana Jones

*Sophia Hapgood- A Woman of Indy's past, they were on a dig together in the 20's, the Jastro Dig. She wears an ancient necklace she found on the dig. She is a Practicing Psychic and beleives in the Myth of Atlantis.

*Docter Hans Uberman- Nazi Scientist trying to Find atlantis as part of a world domination scheme

*Colonel Klaus Kerner- Colonel in the SS, he's done all the work on searching the globe for the needed tools to reach atlantis and is trying to find atlantis along side Dr. Ubermann, although he would like to have the rewards for himself

*Marcus Brody

*Jerry Travis- One of Indy's students, he is a Football player and is not doing well in Indy's Class, he wanted to find a way to bump his grade up and help Docter Jones on the Home Front

*Charles Sternhart- Englishman living in Mexico, One of the Guys who Indy goes to for the Peices he needs to get into Atlantis.

there are several others whom help indy along the quest, but they're roles arn't very long

(plot later)

00Kevin

Indyfan
I would do thunder next, but I don't have it. In fact, those 3 are the only DH ones I have (besides the young indy ones), but I plan on buying Thunder and perhaps the others soon, so perhaps I can get them within the next month or 2

anywho, atlantis plot:

1939, Indy is in a daring Race with the Nazis to Find the lost city of atlantis. The Atlanteans had small balls called Orichalcum, an amasingly powerful engergy source that the nazis want to make the ultimate weapon. There are some Orichalcum ooutside of atlantis, the artifacts from the Jastro Expedition each contain 1 and both parties search all over the world for them, from New York to Iceland to Azores to Spain. They also travel to Mexico, Greece and Morocco in search of the Key of atlantis. And a trip to Leningrad to look at a manuscript that may be useful. In all, a whomping 10 locations, including the City of Atlantis. Another thing the Nazis seak is a Machine the Atlanteans developed to...well, you have to read it to find out.

The biggest Indy adventure outside the films, an inportant adventure for all Indy fans. Will The Nazis finally have what they need to rule the world? or will Indy stop them yet again in the nic of time? Find out in.....

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Lord Excalibur

Someone else which has Thunder in the Orient and the other Dark Horse which could write down some more info to me. I'm really curious and I don't think I can buy the comics.