Hasbro provides list of figure relic pack ins

ChromiumBlue37

WillKill4Food said:
Did I like kill this thread?
Nobody has reponded...:eek:

Oh no, you are just fine! You provided useful information in an original thread topic. There are some pretty bad threads in this forum that need to die. This is a good one! (y)

DutchIndy

WillKill4Food:
"Battle-Axe of Leif Ericson (I don‘t remember this being in any film)"

The Sargasso Pirates comics! :D

The dagger from KOTCS Indy could be the dagger from golden fleece. :) (it looks kinda alike, but I'll have to see a better picture to be sure)

Last edited:

bonoferox

Do you think we'd get a replica of the Jackal from the first episode of YIJ if they were to expand the line to include a Sean Patrick Flannery version?

DutchIndy

I just hope, that with each new line, they will provide new artifacts as well... I'm really excited by all those small treasures! A young Indy line of figures could give us some nice new artifacts, like the one you mentioned. (or is that the anubis statue already mentioned above?)

bonoferox

That's was my first guess, but who knows.

A SPF figure would be really cool, though. I'd even take a bearded Indy from Mystery of the Blues.

Deckard

when.jpg

nothing.gif

WillKill4Food

DutchIndy said:
WillKill4Food:
"Battle-Axe of Leif Ericson (I don?t remember this being in any film)"

The Sargasso Pirates comics! :D

The dagger from KOTCS Indy could be the dagger from golden fleece. :) (it looks kinda alike, but I'll have to see a better picture to be sure)
Thanks. I haven't read the comics or seen that many YIJC episodes. I was wondering about that axe.
So, does anyone think that there will be any comics/YIJC action figs?
I know that they are focusing on the movies first, but it would be awesome if they did the comics and YIJC, too.

The_Raiders

I think there's a thread here some where that mentiones hasbro saying they are considering young Indy, I'm not sure though. ;)

WillKill4Food

Chinese Dragon Mask, presumable.
Perhaps a Heaven Dog mask instead.
Either dog or dragon is possible, because both were mentioned in list.
But definitely Chinese and defininately a mask.

gringo

iLUVINDY said:
I just discovered two new relics. These are sold thru ebay:

German Soldier : Sankara Stone (why would they pack it with this figure???)
http://cgi.ebay.com/INDIANA-JONES-f...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Russian Soldier: Ankh of Osiris
http://cgi.ebay.com/INDIANA-JONES-f...yZ155333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

makes sense to me about the Sankara stones. Alot of people are gonna buy multiple German soldiers, if they do they will have the 3-5 sankara stones.
Now the people that want the complete set, they don't have to buy multiple Indiana Jones or whoever to get all the stones.

iLUVINDY

gringo said:
makes sense to me about the Sankara stones. Alot of people are gonna buy multiple German soldiers, if they do they will have the 3-5 sankara stones.
Now the people that want the complete set, they don't have to buy multiple Indiana Jones or whoever to get all the stones.

good point..... (y)

Billy Ray

It's the Eye of the Peacock diamond.

You might want to check out some other threads here like "new acquisitions". Folks on these boards already have some fo these figures and have posted lots of pics.