Stupid Indy Headlines

Last edited:
Indiana Jones 5 to Kill Off Harrison Ford

NE91B3eSXzyAcg_1_2.jpg

Last edited:

DiscoLad

Robyn said:
I just need to try and make what I say around here something worth saying before I say it!

Story of my life... on the boards that is. :p

But seriously. I wouldn't want to see more Mutt in a new Indy movie but it looks like that is what we are going to get. (n)

As for Marion, if it weren't so (I can't find the words) ... Not lame, but...
"cheesy"? between the whole Jones family at some parts of the movie then I would put up with it. They didn't even need her in the story. Haha.

Ford hits gym for Indiana Jones movie

The hit generator has come ull cirle, (again).

By WENN.com | Thursday, June 09, 2011 The veteran actor returned as the heroic archaeologist in 2008's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, which hit cinemas nearly 20 years after the third installment, 1989's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

LaBeouf starred opposite Ford in the reboot and hopes to join him again onscreen in an upcoming fifth movie. Plans for the next sequel have yet to be finalised, but LaBeouf reveals Ford is already working out to make sure he is ready to play Indiana Jones once again.

He tells MTV.com, "I talked to (Ford). He said he's staying in the gym, he said he's heard no word, but he does know that (creator George Lucas) is out there looking for a MacGuffin (plot). He said he's staying in the gym, so it means (the movie is) not so far off."