Groovy Idea!

Kumba

oOo, sorry about the culture clash. Anyway, I think it would be really neat if they made a Young Indiana Jones movie based during WWI that is entirely made by spielburg and lucas, and leonardo dicaprio would play him. For some reason I always thought that DiCaprio would make a good Indy. And NO, I am not gay. hahaha. Of course, I would much rather see a new indy movie with harrison ford.

[Edited by kumba on 05-16-2003 at 05:45 pm]

Dicaprio to play a young Indy. Maybe, but would we want to see it?

A feature length movie about young Indy better be a no-name actor that fits the Harry Ford persona, otherwise its gangs with torches marching up the Lucasfilm lot.

NileQT87

i third it...

what in hells belles are you thinking of?!

id rather have han solo meet indiana jones (personally id kill to see that for amusement purposes only) in the new sequel then see leonardo dicaprio! yuck!

bob

People have been locked up in lunatic asylums for saying less silly things than that idea!......:)

indydude

Kumba said:
oOo, sorry about the culture clash. Anyway, I think it would be really neat if they made a Young Indiana Jones movie based during WWI that is entirely made by spielburg and lucas, and leonardo dicaprio would play him. For some reason I always that DiCaprio would make a good Indy. And NO, I am not gay. hahaha. Of course, I would much rather see a new indy movie with harrison ford.

NO LEONARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumba

Drunk? Haha, mein Freund, far from it. But the man with the gun to my head is very persuasive. lol! j/k! Ohhh, wait, were you asking if 00kevin was drunk?

indydude

I agree temple, DiCaprio? he would absalutly suck as Indy! Kumba, I hope you are joking because that is the worst idea I have ever heard.

monkey

Alright Kumba. Sounds like everyone enthusiastically supports your idea.

Have you ever considered running for political office?

Kumba

monkey said:
Alright Kumba. Sounds like everyone enthusiastically supports your idea.

Have you ever considered running for political office?

Actually, now that you mention it....

Kumba

Sorry to crash your rave, Herr 00Kevin, but I am not drunk. I've been drinking a lot of this sweet tasting drink called "Skyy Blue". I found it in the fridge. Ever since then I've been partying like it's 1969! Oh wait, this is the 21st century. Sorry, I got stuck in my freeze machine I talked about in a thread in the INDY DVD section. It all makes since if you read the thread that came from my head.

EvilNazi

i never liked dicaprio until i saw "catch me if you can" and "gangs of new york", where he gives a good performance and he even seems quite manly in "gangs"(IM NOT GAY EITHER)

but i cant see him in the fedora, out of the question. it's not that he is a bad actor. but take robert deniro or edward norton for example. both are excellent actors, but them playing indy??!?!!

Skeletor

DiCrapio as Indy?

Let me think about for a second. Ah, no.

Why not cast Britney Spears as Marion while we are at it?

Wouldn't that be classy?

indydude

Leonardo DiCaprio as Indy and Britany Spears as Marion? I can see a disaster waiting to happen. I am getting sick just reading this thread.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I can imagine it now.....

Leo Dicapro as Indy
Britney Spears as Marion
A. French Coward as Belloq
Osama's been Gay as Sallah
Bill Clinton as The Monkey
Michael Jackson as Katanga

and worst of all.......

George Lucas as the Producer.................

................wait..................

DOH!

j/k

Kumba

No no, Leonardo DiCaprio as YOUNG Indy. He bears a very striking resemblence to Sean patrick Flannery. And yes, Catch Me If you Can was a very good movie; I bought it on DVD. Havn't seen gangs of new york. And whoever said brittany spears should be in an indy movie should be dragged out into the street and shot! This thread was suppose to be of influential and intellectual purposes. Instead, we've got these crazy loons dream'n up CRAZY ideas! Now I'm sure someone at this fine forum supports my ideas. And I only saw titanic once!