New Acquisitions!!

Crayfish

I am truly happy that I decided to skip on getting the electronic banking edition of Monopoly as I don't own the game now and this gives me all the more reason to get this version. I do really hope it is readily available at retail when it is released. I figure the normal retail cost of this is going to run $39.99 ($29.99 at the cheapest) so I best add this to my list.

So tnswman...are you going to play it or let it gather dust in your museum?;)

:D

tnswman

G-Man said:
That set is awesome, really well done. I hate monopoly but I really want this set...

The image in the centre of the board is amazing, is it Struzan?

Yes, it is

I don't know, this is a Prototype...It has no number on the certificate....I will probably let this collect dust LOL!

tnswman

for those of you who have asked, here is the pic of the "Alien Mummy"

indy001-2.jpg

MaxPhactor23

Well, it's obviously got an enlarged cranium, the this skeleton otherwise doesn't look Alien to me. I'm thinking it's human personally.

xVendetta17x

There have bene documented cases of skulls being found in the remains of mayan civilizations with enlarged craniums
There's a picture floathing around here somwhere of said skull, but I don't have the drive to go find it

MaxPhactor23

xVendetta17x said:
There have bene documented cases of skulls being found in the remains of mayan civilizations with enlarged craniums
There's a picture floathing around here somwhere of said skull, but I don't have the drive to go find it

Yah, that’s exactly what I'm talking about and why I think it‘s human. The face looks more human then the crystal skull's face.

tnswman

MaxPhactor23 said:
Yah, that?s exactly what I'm talking about and why I think it?s human. The face looks more human then the crystal skull's face.

Maybe the aliens bred with the humans to create these people.

Deckard

Dr.Sartorius said:
How did you get the poster so fast?

What you mean this poster? Mine is actually from a movie theatre.

0024.jpg

So is this 4x6 Foot Banner.

0025.jpg

Its 71 Inches long and vinyl. Very thick, very nice.

0026.jpg

I also have the teaser poster from an actual theatre, its the same image as the banner but smaller. Soon I will hopefully have the trailer.

I also got a skull this week which was a bit broken in the back but it will soon be replaced with an intact one.

0031.jpg

And finally 4 of these guys, Indy w/ the Crystal Skull, Spalko, a russian soldier, and a warrior.

51255.jpg

metalinvader

Deckard...You lucky,lucky SOB!!!:p

I wont be getting my poster till April,That banner is gorgeous,The replica crystal skull is amazing and the adventure heros are awesome...

Can you sence my jealousy?:p