Bring back the classic, we miss those good times!

Which shows and entertainment blocks do you want back?

• Class of 3000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Toonami

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jonny Quest: The Original Series

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Pirates of Dark Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SciFi's Flash Gordon

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
No you )#*#*^#. Not because of William Marston but because of your own behavior and perverted ways.

Please think use, logic man. I've noticed that you enjoy messed up things faggot. I wish you'd at lest try to do something descent for once. You're always making reference to perverted and twisted things.

Now lets get back to discussing classic television programs. Seeing as Zorro was mentioned I think's it's worth to point out that Zorro and Batman are very similar.

Lulz... you censored your swears like the Tasmanian Devil.

Then again, since you think Zorro and Batman are the same.. it's back to thinking Naruto and his friends are real ninjas.

Then again, Remmy, get a sense of humour. You're such a stick in the mud at times. People can have a perverted and twisted mind. It makes us differnt from being dull and basic.

I am gonna call you Ned Flanders for now on.

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Redeemed, I must say that I am surprised you called someone that.

Anyway, Zorro is awesome. Ever read the comics?

My sister reads the comics, however I'm more into Batman due to all the darkness and mysticism contained therein. I don't mind Zorro but it's simply not my cup of tea. Perhaps if it received the same kind of treatment of POTC with all the supernatural content then I'd give it a better look.

Nevertheless "faggot" is a word used in cartoons, comics and material; I don't think it's a profanity. If it is then my apologies to dear old ResidentAlien. As for the )##%, that was just to let RA know of my displeasure at his always being antagonistic me. To bad he'll never win a Nobel Peace Prize.

On the otherhand I do like the Guy Williams Disney Zorro program and I just might pick up a comic at the bookstore and check it out. To bad there is no animated Zorro program airing on TV these days.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Redeemed, I must say that I am surprised you called someone that.

Anyway, Zorro is awesome. Ever read the comics?
I've read the newer comics. I guess when someone's being stupid you just fly off the handle. BTW i posted one of the newer comics in my Zorro comic thread.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
I've read the newer comics. I guess when someone's being stupid you just fly off the handle. BTW i posted one of the newer comics in my Zorro comic thread.

I wanna read the original Zorro stories.
And Redeemed: You like Batman for the darkness and mysticism? I thought you condemned things like that?

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
Nevertheless "faggot" is a word used in cartoons, comics and material; I don't think it's a profanity. If it is then my apologies to dear old ResidentAlien. As for the )##%, that was just to let RA know of my displeasure at his always being antagonistic me. To bad he'll never win a Nobel Peace Prize.

Faggot isn't just used in cartoons. It's used in real life, movies, etc. I am pretty sure you had kids in your school days say "Faggot".

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I wanna read the original Zorro stories.
And Redeemed: You like Batman for the darkness and mysticism? I thought you condemned things like that?

Dark/Mysticism as in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean or Narnia: Prince Caspian or LOTR: The Two Towers or Pilgrims Progress and not as in slush like 300, Watchmen or Sin City. Do I make myself clear now? Jerry Bruckhimer could have not have said it better "family friendly kind of dark."

So are we clear Lonsome?

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
Dark/Mysticism as in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean or Narnia: Prince Caspian or LOTR: The Two Towers or Pilgrims Progress and not as in slush like 300, Watchmen or Sin City. Do I make myself clear now? Jerry Bruckhimer could have not have said it better "family friendly kind of dark."

So are we clear Lonsome?

Sure, I was just curious.
I like the "feel" of the older Batman. His villians had a fantasy theme. Many were copied from characters from Alice in Wonderland, and some were colorful mobsters. I liked them alot better than Bane, Hush, etc.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Faggot isn't just used in cartoons. It's used in real life, movies, etc. I am pretty sure you had kids in your school days say "Faggot".

I was home schooled my friend.

I went to a public school environment when I reached 13 or 15 and the students were mostly fellow homeschooled teens/young adults and we rarely used terms like "faggot" because we were all on the same sheet when it came to our opinions and beliefs. There were no arguments or hostile situations for the most part. BTW it was there that I saw Little House on the Prairie, LOTR trilogy and Revenge of the Sith for the first time.

You can find the group online under the name Masters Academy of Fine Arts. It's a Christian based system.

Agent Crab

I care, why?

"Faggot" is still used. By kids, teens and adults still. It's on the internet, real life, etc. Even places like the ED uses "faggot" and "fag".

Then again, you strike me as a moraltsic person for some odd reason. Hench why I mentioned Ned Flanders.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I care, why?

"Faggot" is still used. By kids, teens and adults still. It's on the internet, real life, etc. Even places like the ED uses "faggot" and "fag".

Then again, you strike me as a moraltsic person for some odd reason. Hench why I mentioned Ned Flanders.

Ah, my friend. The world needs more Ned Flanders. Where would our society be without them Agent Crab?

Nevertheless I like you so much that I will indeed pray that I see you in the Kingdom of Heaven even if I may never meet you face to face in this mortal life. To bad you're not on Facebook or Twitter.

BTW I suppose that you're the Chris Griffin on this message board? To bad no one on here is Stewie.

Faggot?!

You damn bundle of sticks!

And if you're trying to take a stab at my sexuality, being open minded doesn't equate homosexuality.

...nor would there be a damn thing wrong with that if it did.

You lashed out because once again you've had your foundations shaken and you don't know how to deal. You are INCAPABLE of dealing with alternative viewpoints to your own deluded world-view.

Is it so wrong that I ask you if you're aware of Wonder Woman's origins? Of course not. Mr. Morality should just be a bit more aware of his own interests before he criticizes someone for their own. It's not my fault that you're a superficial person who hides behind a veil of morality as if the mere fact that you refuse to acknowledge it will save you from the lurking and ubiquitous terror that is human sexuality. It's once again, really sad.

414px-Wonder_Woman_bondage_1.jpg

Last edited:

KiKi Kat

ResidentAlien said:
:D

And come now... didn't you ever find it odd that she always CONQUERED the enemy by tying them up? Much has been written on Wonder Woman and bondage... here's just a little...

Still like Wonder Woman?

I think I'm gonna go dig out the old Wonder Woman costume and lasso.......:p

ResidentAlien said:
Faggot?!

And if you're trying to take a stab at my sexuality, being opened minded doesn't equate homosexuality.

You lashed out because once again you've had your foundations shaken and you don't know how to deal. You are INCAPABLE of dealing with alternative viewpoints to your own deluded world-view.

Is it so wrong that I ask you if you're aware of Wonder Woman's origins? Of course not. Mr. Morality should just be a bit more aware of his own interests before he criticizes someone for their own. It's not my fault that you're a superficial person who hides behind a veil of morality as if the mere fact that you refuse to acknowledge it will save you from the lurking and ubiquitous terror that is human sexuality. It's once again, really sad.

414px-Wonder_Woman_bondage_1.jpg
:eek: I think I'm going to be sick man :sick: :dead:

RedeemedChild

Look Resident Alien my friend. I did not suggest that you're a homosexual. I did not say such a thing at all, nor would it be nice to do such a thing.

I also don't appreciate you calling me a "superficial person" as I'm only trying to follow the clean, humble and noble teachings of the Church and the instruction of my parents. Scripture says to "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old we will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6.

As long as men and women follow the Bible's definition for sexuality things are fine but when a man departs from the light of God's truth and the respect that women are due then the shadows of immorality are on the demonic march. Nevertheless Beat It my friend and lets roll all night long to the Thriller that you Resident Alien. So I'd like to wish you a very Happy All Hallows Eve! :gun:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/21VnzCbbW5o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/21VnzCbbW5o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Now RA I'd like to remind you that this thread is for the discussion of classic TV programs and not for discussion of sexuality or the origins of Wonder Woman or Woman Wonder for that matter.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
Now RA I'd like to remind you that this thread is for the discussion of classic TV programs and not for discussion of sexuality or the origins of Wonder Woman or Woman Wonder for that matter.

But, Wonder Woman was also a classic show.

RedeemedChild said:
Look my friend. I did not suggest that you're a homosexual. I did not say such a thing at all, nor would it be nice to do such a thing.
I also don't appreciate you calling me a "superficial person" as I'm only trying to follow the clean, humble and noble teachings of the Church and the instruction of my parents. Scripture says to "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old we will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6.

Scripture says...

Mold your children when they're still foolish and impressionable so that they may be foolish and impressionable for the entirety of their lives.

Hey, I'm talking about classic times-- talking about the classic representation of Wonder Woman as a sex icon, which is perfectly in keeping with the topic as the issue of Wonder Woman's classic status has been previously raised.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ResidentAlien said:
Faggot?!

And if you're trying to take a stab at my sexuality, being open minded doesn't equate homosexuality.

Yeah. I guess the question, RedeemedChild, is whether you'd be just as comfortable with certain other choice derogatory terms, such as another six-letter one beginning with "n." Because there's really no difference between that one and this one.

So: don't do it again. And try, <I>try</I> to be a little more excepting of human foibles. To put it in a topical sense: try to be like Andy Taylor in the early years of the show, rather than the later ones. He was always a lot more angry once Barney, Floyd, and Gomer were gone. You don't want to be like what.