Back!! Well...somewhat.

Johan

I haven't been on the raven for approximatly 2 weeks now because my computer is getting repaired. Have any of you guys gone away this long only to find that there is not much new happening? Maybe its just slow at this time of year.
Anyway's, I think we need more fan fiction or something to spice up some conversations in this place!
P.S.
Missed you guys!

Tennessee R

Well, I was fairly shocked, when I returned after two weeks from Israel, on about the 10th, and found several people gone, banned, and mad. If an exiting new scandal is what everyone needed to get exited about the Raven again, they got it. So, when I got back, I was busy trying to find out what had happened.

I shall say, that the Raven is not quite recovered from that blow.
And might I be so bold as to state (As I usually don't divulge myself in contriversial matters) that the Raven Bar has not benefitted from this unfortunate incident, and several people that I did enjoy 'listening' to (If I agreed with them fully, or not) has gone their seperate ways.
As usual, the world and the Raven does live on but the atmosphere has changed, (as, from listening to older Raveners, I have gathered that it has many times before changed).
Sorry for making this a sadder post, but I was just noting the events that struck me after being gone for the same amount of time as you.

monkey

Welcome back both IJ and TR.

Yeah, it's kind of dull lately. Kind of like the aftermath of a storm.

Don't worry though, some things live on forever.........the struggle of Good vs Evil, the Red Sox' curse, The Raven...........

The sun will rise tommorrow.

Zharah

you gonna have to update me with all the rules and what has happened... I haven't been here in two years. Hehe. This place has changed. And let me stress the word changed! :) It's alot more ogranized than from what I remember. All in all, I enjoy it all once again. It's nice being back, even though there is ALOT more people now! :)

Last edited:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Its good to see you back "Z". You and Ameera should start up some parties here on the OT table.:D

Zharah

Hahaha... :D You never know. Me and Meers might get bored and have bonfire outside the bar. Could be fun! :)

BTW, It's nice to see you again, Aaron :D

IndyJohan said:
I haven't been on the raven for approximatly 2 weeks now because my computer is getting repaired. Have any of you guys gone away this long only to find that there is not much new happening? Maybe its just slow at this time of year.
Anyway's, I think we need more fan fiction or something to spice up some conversations in this place!
P.S.
Missed you guys!

I wondered where you got to IndyJohan. We need some of your funny posts at the moment. To fill you in, some members have gone in protest of Renderking's ban from The Raven. Deadlock and the Hammer42 are up to their old tricks again. Also, a new guy Indydan13 flooded the board like crazy, but seems to have gone.

Magda

Zharah said:
Hahaha... :D You never know. Me and Meers might get bored and have bonfire outside the bar. Could be fun! :)

I'm WAY ahead of you, Z. I'm already scheming. :p

Johan

I still can't come on as much as I want to, intil my computer gets up but MAN I miss this place....Be back soon!~ Mabye you guys can PM me if there is any new news!
Be back in the next day or so more often!