Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #151
Brooke Logan
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jones1986
Where did she pose for this...a magazine?

That's not from Until September?

It sort of looks like the cover of the video for that. It's not exact but a similar pose.

Anyway, I thought all the women were beautiful. Sexiest I think would be Willie because she had a very sexy shape and sexy eyes. She's stunning in the opening scene.

And Irina had a sexiness about her, my father thought so too. I didn't even want anything to happen to her because she was just too awesome.XD (I'm a girl though and straight, I just mean she was too pretty to die.)
Brooke Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #152
dr.jones1986
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Logan
That's not from Until September?

It sort of looks like the cover of the video for that. It's not exact but a similar pose.

Anyway, I thought all the women were beautiful. Sexiest I think would be Willie because she had a very sexy shape and sexy eyes. She's stunning in the opening scene.

And Irina had a sexiness about her, my father thought so too. I didn't even want anything to happen to her because she was just too awesome.XD (I'm a girl though and straight, I just mean she was too pretty to die.)

I think Willie looks the best when she is in her PJ's and ready for some nocturnal activity. As for the best it is tough to say Marion, Willie and Elsa are all very attractive. I actually like Cate Blanchett but the way she looks as Irina does not do her justice in my opinion.
dr.jones1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #153
Brooke Logan
IndyFan

I agree, but I have to say I think she had more of a sexual chemistry with Indy than Marion did in this film, but of course it couldn't be explored. JMO.XD
Brooke Logan is offline   Reply With Quote