Post your funniest jokes here!

Finn

Staff member
The Highway Patrol were seriously concerned about the safety on the roads lately and they decided to put up a campaign. Plus, every county donated a small monetary prize of 500 dollars to reward a driver whose behavior was a model example to everybody else moving on the hot tarmac.

One day, the officers of one patrol happen to note an automobile that obeyed the speeding limits by-the-book, made way for every vehicle that seemed to be more eager to reach their destination than them and even stopped every time somebody, be it a human being or an animal, was about to cross the road.

The officers finally decided to pull them over, they thought they had found the right address to put their prize into. It got even better when everybody inside the vehicle, the man behind the wheel, his wife beside him and the old grandmother in the back wore seat belts.

"So... just out of curiosity, have you any ideas what are you going to do with the stack?" the smiling officer asked the driver.
The man flashed a smile and replied: "Well, I could finally get a license."
Now the wife besides him barked quickly: "Don't buy him! Always talks whatever he wants while he's drunk!"
The officers were already changing long looks, when the grandmother, her sighting and hearing obviously very bad, remarked: "Is that the police? I told you children, we were not going to get very far in this stolen car!"

Last edited:

Junior Jones

Three guys were sitting around talking, and one of them asked, "If we were stranded on a deserted island, what one thing would you want with you?"

The first guy thought a moment and said, "A crate of spam. It would never spoil, and we wouldn't go hungry."

The second guy said, "A crate of grape soda, so we wouldn't go thirsty."

The third guy thought for a while and then said, "A car door."

His friends asked, "What would you want a car door for?"

"If it gets hot, we could roll down the window."

Finn

Staff member
A man stood by the road beside an old -72 Taunus that had its hood open and smoke coming up. Luckily, along the road approached another car, a BMW with lot of spare horses under its hull. The car pulled over and the driver offered some help. The owner of the Taunus said he would be happy for a tow to the nearest station.

The men agreed on singals, the Taunus man would turn his left blinker on if the BMW was going too fast. And so they went.

Suddenly, a Ferrari zooms past the pair, and honks it horn as it goes, an obvious call to a speeding contest. The BMW driver's guts get more gear to them and he floors the pedal... and there they go.

Few miles later, there's a patrol car hiding behind the usual road ad sign. They note the racers, turn on the siren and speed after.

The officer on the side seat starts calling the central:
"Sixty-seven on hot pursuit... we have a red Ferrari, way past the limit... a green BMW, perhaps going even faster... and... and... Jesus H. Christ! That's a ****bag old Taunus, matching speed with the Bemmie, it's got its blinker on and trying to pull to the side!"

Deadlock

IndyMcFly said:
lol

I like that one... simple, funny.

In Christ,
Shane

<small>Here's a another simple classic... I will always remember it because when one of my computer science professors asked if anybody had any questions before we began the final exam, somebody raised their hand and told this joke...</small>

There were these two muffins in an oven...

The first muffin turns to the other and says "Man, it is HOT in here."

And the other muffin says, "AAAAAAAH!!!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"

<small>I love that joke. :D</small>

Luckylighter

A man walks into a sports bar carrying his pet Beagle under his arm. The Beagle is wearing a NY Mets Hat, Jersey, and holding a pennant in his paws.

The bartender tells the man that he can't bring his pet into the bar.

"But he is the biggest Mets fan ever," the man explains. "He never misses a game. I promise he will behave and won't disturb the other patrons.

The bartender gave in and let the man and his dog take a seat at the bar.

At the top of the 3rd inning, Mike Piazza hits a grand slam home run. The dog gets up from his seat and starts running around the bar, high fiving all the patrons and does a little victory dance. THe bartender is amazed and says to the man, "Wow! I've never seen a dog do anything like that in all my life. If he gets that excited when one of the Mets hits a home run, what happens when they win a game?"

"I don't know," the man replies, "I've only had him for 10 years."

Luckylighter

This guy goes to a pet store to buy a parrot. After looking around, he sees one that he really likes and he buys it. He takes the bird home, and immediately the parrot starts cursing up a storm. He's like the Eminem of parrots. Just the most vile, disturbingly vulgar tirads pour out of his beak.

These bursts of obscenities go on for a couple of days until the man has had enough. After repeated requests to curb his language, the man snaps and throws the parrot into the freezer.

Now, the bird starts screaming, and yelling and cursing louder than ever, until finally it stops and there is just dead silence from the freezer.

The man starts to feel bad, now, thinking that he killed the bird. So he opens the door to the freezer, and the parrot steps out saying, "I see now that my previous behavior both shocked and offended you. I shall endeavor in the future to curb my language and refrain from such obscene talk and I apologize for my vulgar mouth."

Before the man can respond, the bird continues, "By the way, may I ask what the chicken did?"

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
Indyologist said:
Don't you mean "Taurus," or is a Taunus a funky Finnish car?
That's an old German car model, not exactly famous for its speed or relibiality...

whipem

Seeing that they're allowed, here are some blond jokes...

How do you drown a blond?
-Put a scratch-and-sniff button on the bottom of the pool.

A blond and a brunette go skydiving. They jump out of the airplane at the same time. Who lands first?
-The brunette, because the blond had to stop and ask for directions.

Indyologist

Tee hee hee -- snort-- tee hee!
grinning-smiley-045.gif

Finn

Staff member
A blonde is on a drive down in Kansas and she turns on the radio, where a comedian is amusing the listeners by telling - surprise surprise - blonde jokes.

The blonde listens too as she drives on... and mile after mile, she gets more and more furious. Then, finally, she notes that in the middle of a roadside hay field, there sits another blonde - in a Zodiac boat.

The blonde stops with tyres screeching, jumps out of the car and hollers out to the field: "There! That's exactly why people think we blondes are so dumb! Can't you damn idiot wear a floating vest?!"

I

Indy_Jones88

Finn said:
A blonde is on a drive down in Kansas and she turns on the radio, where a comedian is amusing the listeners by telling - surprise surprise - blonde jokes.

The blonde listens too as she drives on... and mile after mile, she gets more and more furious. Then, finally, she notes that in the middle of a roadside hay field, there sits another blonde - in a Zodiac boat.

The blonde stops with tyres screeching, jumps out of the car and hollers out to the field: "There! That's exactly why people think we blondes are so dumb! Can't you damn idiot wear a floating vest?!"

I would just like to say that I am not originally from Kansas, I am from Texas. Finn just dissed Kansas so bad I am embarrassed to say I am even close to Kansas. ;) Nice Joke, don't worry my and my Mom and Dad are always dissin Kansas. Seriously.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Three men walk into a bar. Which is kinda silly because the third one should have seen the first two do it.

I got more, but I'll add to this list later.:)

I

Indy_Jones88

here are a few I hope you like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one might be a little on the line of PG-13, if it is to bad you have my permission to delete it Mods. I don't think it is any worse than the post by Shane. It is hilarious though.

One day a Wife and Mother of 2 was cooking dinner for her family. She was making Mashed potatoes when she accidentally spilt some bb's into them. Not wanting to start over she decided to leave the bb's in the potatoes.
So her family comes home and they sit down to eat. Everyone eats and compliments the mother on a job well done other than the potatoes were a little strange.
So a little while later while the mother was washing the dishes, her husband comes running to her and says "Wife, Wife I was in the bathroom when i pee'd a bb." The wife replied "It's ok, you will be fine"
So a little while later the daughter comes running to her mom "Mommy, Mommy i just pp'd a bb." Mom says "It's ok, you will be fine"
So a little while later the son comes running in and the mom says "wait let me guess, you pee'd a bb." The kid said "No, I was playin with myself and accidentally shot a bb and killed the cat" :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde, a burnette, and a redhead escape from jail. The police are chasing them when the 3 convicts come upon 3 potatoe sacks. They decide to hide in them and when the police come, to make an animal noise.
So the police come up the the 1st bag containing the burnette and poke it. Bark Bark they hear and they go to the next one believing it was a dog. At the second one containing the red head they poke it and hear "Meow Meow". Believing it was a cat they go to the third bag containing the blonde. The police here a very strange sound from this bag. "POTATOE POTATOE" :D

What is black and white and red all over.

A newspaper DUH!!! ;)

2 men walk into a bar, the third one ducks.

Person 1 Knock Knock

Person 2 Who's there

Person 1 Interupting Cow

Person 2 Interupting......(Person 1) MOOOOOO!!!

Sorry if the one is a bad. i found it hilarious.

Over and Out,
Kris"Indy_Jones88"

I

Indy_Jones88

Note for mods

Mods, I understand if you have to delete my previous post due to the family friendly policy. I did try to word it as carefully as possible. My intention was to share a joke, not to offend anyone. Sorry if I have offended anyone by the above post.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

IndyMcFly

I've got two PG rated jokes... both blond jokes.

1. A blond woman walks into an pawn shop and is looking around. She finds something she wants and goes to talk to the owner, saying, "How much do you want for that TV over there?" The owner tells her that he refuses service to blondes, and, outraged, she leaves the store. Hours later she returns, wearing a black wig. She looks around, and goes over to the owner, saying, "Hi. How much are you asking for that TV right there?" The man smiles and repeats his previous comment, he refuses service to blondes. This process happens one more time, with the blonde wearing a brunette wig. After the owner's comment she pulls off the wig and says, "How did you know I was a blond?" Looking at her, the owner says, "Lady... that's not a TV. It's a microwave."

2. A man and his blond girlfriend are riding in a convertible accross a large suspension bridge. The top is down, and the wind is flowing through their hair - they're having a great time. Suddenly, the cars in front of the convertible crash, and the man swerves to avoid hitting them, but loses control and flies off the bridge, landing in the water below. The man swims to the surface, waiting for his girlfriend. 10 minutes go by, and the woman is still not up. Finally, she surfaces, out of breath and blue in the face. Concerned, her boyfriend asks, "What took you so long?" The blond replies, "The door was jammed!"

In Christ,
Shane

I

Indy's_main_man

A man was drunk and had been at a pub all night. when the bar closed he stood up but immediatley fell down. he tried again and fell down once more.

He crawled to the door to get some fresh air and tried to stand up again but to no avail. So he started crawling down the road.

He cralwed to his house and into his room, then pulled himself into bed and fell fast alseep.

the next mrning he awoke to his wife's voice screaming "so you've been drinking again!?"

the man said "of course not why would you say that?"

to which his wife replied "the pub called you forgot your wheelchair again."