20 Questions

Attila the Professor

Staff member
It's some sort of supernatural power, it can be used as a weapon, and it's not <I>from</I> the trilogy...but maybe it appears <I>in</I> it even so.

Is it the power of God, as seen in the Ark of the Covenant?

Attila the Professor said:
It's some sort of supernatural power, it can be used as a weapon, and it's not <I>from</I> the trilogy...but maybe it appears <I>in</I> it even so.

Is it the power of God, as seen in the Ark of the Covenant?
I was going for " The Wrath of God", as in Brody's: wiped clean by the...go figure eh?

So Professor, PM me your choice of "IT" and we can continue...

By the way, I took the trilogy to mean each film rather than one of the three.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Don't know whether Rocket will want me to kick this off, or whether he initiates each new round, but he's got my answer by PM, and it's chosen, so...shall we begin Round 2?

Attila the Professor said:
Don't know whether Rocket will want me to kick this off, or whether he initiates each new round, but he's got my answer by PM, and it's chosen, so...shall we begin Round 2?
Excellent, I won't read it till the end...I figure the next winner can PM Atilla with the next "IT". It's up to you bit responding is somewhat less bothersome if you answer a couple of different posters questions collectively...you. An set your own time deadlines to keep it moving.

Is it a person?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Excellent, I won't read it till the end...I figure the next winner can PM Atilla with the next "IT". It's up to you bit responding is somewhat less bothersome if you answer a couple of different posters questions collectively...you. An set your own time deadlines to keep it moving.

Hear that, folks? Keep the questions coming.

Rocket Surgeon said:
Is it a person?

That's a no.