Match wits against the geekiest of us all.

MP3

Name the three famous people who "cameo" in the scene in TOD of Indy, Willie, and Shorty getting on the plane in Shanghai. One is easy because they speak, the other two are waving in the background. [/b] [/B]

I guess I'm geekier than all of you - at least as far as this scene is concerned. This scene actually has no less than five cameos: Spielberg, Lucas, Anthony Powell and Sid Ganis appear as missionaries waitng for a plane, while Akroyd played Weber.

Additionally (cameo number six), producer Frank Marshall can be seen playing a coolie pulling a rickshaw.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Uh... I'm not sure if I completely understood, but here goes nothing...

I think it was the one on the back and right.

Oh, and the car was a Citroën.

theinfiniteweird

Yep, it was the back right. I'm not answering for IJstunman23 or anything, I just know. Since VP didn't post a question...

How many people did Indy take clothing from, and put on, in the trilogy?

[Edited by theinfiniteweird on 11-11-2003 at 09:29 pm]

ElsaFan

Alison Doody was both in Last Crusade and in the Bond film A View to a Kill, so she should be part of your list.

IJstuntman23

he takes/changes clothes (other than his):

-3 times in ROTLA
1-he wears the White turbane and white rob in the map room scene.
2- takes clothes from the one german he grabs and then punches out on the ground.
3-then another German comes and questions Indy about his appearence and Indy get that guy hats but kneeing him in the stomach and then again in the face.

-1 time in TOD
1-the only time he wears something that is not his is the red piece of string he wears as a sash across his chest when he is under the black sleep of the Kali Ma.

-3 times in LC
1-when Indy puts on Elsas hat and cloak and pretends to be Barren Buvwald of Scotland.
2-when Indy beats up the German to get his clothes to go get Henerys diary from Elsa in Berlin.
3-When he puts on the Ticket collectors uniform in the Zepplein.

Sp the total number of times he changes into clothes that are NOT his or when he beats people up for clothes that he then puts on is 7 times throughout the trilogy.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Hmm... here's another car question:

What truck was the one that Indy took over in Raiders truck chase?

IJstuntman23

It was a Mercedes Benz

heres a question...when Inday was in The Raven and dueling the Germans in a fierce gun battle....the gun he used wasnt the same gun sound that we heard. What type of gun was used for the sound bite for Indys gun?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
The gun was a 30-30 Winchester rifle.

Oh, and the truck was a Mercedes Benz <b>Diesel</b>.

Lightning

I know this from COW
Raiders: 57 minutes
TOD: 46 minutes
LC: 75 minutes
Total: 178 minutes

Next Question: What does the Flying Boad Steward say to Indy as he boards the plane in Raiders?

matthiassatlure

"In Temple of Doom, Shorty wears a Ny Yankees hat. Who else wheres a NY Yankee hat in one of the movies". [/B]

It's a METS hat!!!! As a person living in Mass., USA, thus a diehard Red Sox fan, I think i'd probably know.

Yankees hats are dark blue or black with white writing.

Mets hats are white with blue writing. And a blue bill(Wince)

This is Jock's YANKEES hat

Darn...couldn't find one...will edit if I do find one.

This is a YANKEES hat off google.

yankees-100year1s.jpg

This is Short Round's METS hat

35.jpg

This is a METS hat off google.

gilkey.jpg

And THIS is a RED SOX hat. (Dodges)

Red%20Sox%20Hat.jpg

I'm not even really into baseball...this reminds me of fedora anyalization.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Lightning said:
Next Question: What does the Flying Boad Steward say to Indy as he boards the plane in Raiders?

Doesn't he say something like "Nice to see you again, Dr. Jones"?

Next Question: How many words does Indy say in the Raiders opening scene?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Incorrect. I should have been more specific:

How many words does the guy, who is supposed to look like Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Junior, who some persons call Harrison Ford, say in the opening scene of a film called Raiders of the Lost Ark?