What Do We KNOW About Indy V?

tocksic

Rocket Surgeon said:
Off the top of my head, I think it's in Skull's DVD extras...Return of a Legend?

Ah might be. But afterall I don't think he would pass the torch if Indy 5 would really happen.

Darth Vile

I think Spielberg would maybe pass on the directors chair if he thought there were going to be several more Indy movies. But for probably the last Indy movie with Harrison Ford? I doubt he'd miss that seminal moment.

James

Darth Vile said:
I think Spielberg would maybe pass on the directors chair if he thought there were going to be several more Indy movies. But for probably the last Indy movie with Harrison Ford? I doubt he'd miss that seminal moment.

I'd also be surprised if he decided to sit out one last adventure with Lucas and Ford. He may have thought about passing on KOTCS, but he did the same thing with TOD and LC.

RedeemedChild

I'd like to hope and believe that the upcoming movie will focus on the Thugees instead of the disappointing Russians.

It's to bad that we don't know if the movie will revolve around a mystical or religious artifact like the hammer of Thor or the Robe of Christ or even the long lost hairbrush of Samson or perhaps a cord of Samson's long lost hair.

It would be nice if Indiana Jones and Mutt stumbled across the hammer of Thor only to have it stolen by a Thuggee who wants to harness the ancient power of the relic. Mutt and Indy must embark on a journey through the heavens and lowest caverns of the earth encountering Orcs, Elves, friendly vampires and beings from the 11th Dimension and teaming up with a teenage Priestess in an attempt to collect all the Shards of Time and reclaim the Hammer of Thor and send it back in time before it is used to destroy the earth.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
I'd like to hope and believe that the upcoming movie will focus on the Thugees instead of the disappointing Russians.

It's to bad that we don't know if the movie will revolve around a mystical or religious artifact like the hammer of Thor or the Robe of Christ or even the long lost hairbrush of Samson or perhaps a cord of Samson's long lost hair.

It would be nice if Indiana Jones and Mutt stumbled across the hammer of Thor only to have it stolen by a Thuggee who wants to harness the ancient power of the relic. Mutt and Indy must embark on a journey through the heavens and lowest caverns of the earth encountering Orcs, Elves, friendly vampires and beings from the 11th Dimension and teaming up with a teenage Priestess in an attempt to collect all the Shards of Time and reclaim the Hammer of Thor and send it back in time before it is used to destroy the earth.

Please, tell me this is a joke. . .

We know that Indy will cross paths and save a Yeti and that Yeti will take him back to a lost paradise populated by her own kind and they call themselves Wookies. They get into a space ship, an old junker and go back in time to...uh,

Stoo

RedeemedChild said:
It's to bad that we don't know if the movie will revolve around a mystical or religious artifact...
The others films don't so why would this one?:rolleyes:

Rocket Surgeon said:
We know that Indy will cross paths and save a Yeti and that Yeti will take him back to a lost paradise populated by her own kind and they call themselves Wookies. They get into a space ship, an old junker and go back in time to...uh,
Something very similar has already been done!:p Star Wars/Indy crossover

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:

Come on.......... Orcs and Elves? Will Mutt be riding a Dragon this time instead of a bike this time? :p

No offense but lets keep Indy in the semi realistic realm hahaha

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
Come on.......... Orcs and Elves? Will Mutt be riding a Dragon this time instead of a bike this time? :p

No offense but lets keep Indy in the semi realistic realm hahaha

Well no. I'm not saying that I want Mutt to saddle up on the back of a Dragon like young Eragon nor am I saying that I'd like this movie to be the same drab Indiana Jones experience we've had before. The Indiana Jones franchise needs a shot in the arm. Star Wars gets all the glory while Indiana Jones gets nothing.

The reason why the Indiana Jones franchise has not received the acclaim it deserves is because it is (for the lack of a better expression) it is to brown, to uninteresting to the youth. Young people are drawn to magical, mysterious and exciting things.

I became interested in Indiana Jones because I've always enjoyed the subject of World History thanks to The History Channel and National Georgraphic, my parents and Disney's National Treasure movie.

However not all children have an interest in those things and if Indiana Jones were a bit more "flashy" they'd be pulled right in.

DeepSixFix

RedeemedChild said:
Star Wars gets all the glory while Indiana Jones gets nothing.

Where does this happen?

RedeemedChild said:
The reason why the Indiana Jones franchise has not received the acclaim it deserves is because it is (for the lack of a better expression) it is to brown, to uninteresting to the youth. Young people are drawn to magical, mysterious and exciting things.

The franchise hasn?t received acclaim it deserves? Again, where is this happening? Maybe in Antarctica perhaps?

RedeemedChild said:
However not all children have an interest in those things and if Indiana Jones were a bit more "flashy" they'd be pulled right in.
Indiana Jones was a popular children?s Halloween costume last gear, kids love Indiana Jones.

I don?t know how ?flashy? Jones could get. Gold chains and platform shoes?