Indiana Jones and the Curse of...

Perhilion

Anyone else think the next movie in the series should involve a curse? It just seems so obvious when you consider what the movies are going for. Some ancient Egyptian curse or something would fit right in.

ChromiumBlue37

Actually, I wrote my own story with the title -

Indiana Jones and the Pharoh's Curse.

It begins as a prequel in 1923. Young Indiana Jones is assisting the Carnarvan and Carter excavation of King Tutankamun's Tomg in the valley of the Kings. Artifacts were assimilated into collections, (true story), and Indy is on a quest to make peace with the Egyptian goverment. 1958, Henry Jones, Junior Jr., (Mutt Williams) recieves a cursed relic with an angry mummy to boot.

Darth Vile

Perhilion said:
Anyone else think the next movie in the series should involve a curse? It just seems so obvious when you consider what the movies are going for. Some ancient Egyptian curse or something would fit right in.

Yep - it certainly has that "Indy" vibe... although it's been purloined fairly recently by POTC: Curse of the Black Pearl.

Stoo

Perhilion said:
Some ancient Egyptian curse or something would fit right in.
Like, "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Jackal"? (There's also a book, "Young Indiana Jones and the Curse of the Ruby Cross".)

AnnieJones

Perhilion said:

Indiana Jones was in Egypt before,however,they didn't do a "Harrison as Indy movie" about Indiana Jones finding an Egyptian artifact in Egypt,just finding a Hebrew artifact in Egypt.I hope they do a "Harrison as Indy movie" about Indiana Jones finding an Egyptian artifact in Egypt as well.I'm not thinking a curse or anything like that.Just an Egyptian artifact of some kind.

Here are all the times,that I could find,of when Indy went to Egypt.

May 1908-Curse of the Jackal
1913-Young Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Terror
Probably 1917 or 1918-Instruments of Chaos starring Young Indiana Jones
1934-Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx
1936-Raiders of the Lost Ark