Could Short Round be a villain in Indy V???

A lot of films don't end on a good note. I really want to see KOTCS to see what it was like, then I can give a good review on the film.

RedeemedChild

Jack Nelligan said:
Bad story line, week villains, too sci-fi, and the G.I. Joe unit was a multi-National force controlled by the U.N.

On the bright side, Seinna Miller looked really hot! See photo here: ( http://gohealthygofit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sienna-miller-g-i-joe.jpg )

If you want to see a good G.I. Joe program than you might want to head over to youtube and look up G.I. Joe: Resolute.

It originally aired on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim due to the lack of Toonami. If you wanted to introduce G.I. Joe to your children don't be worried about the whole "Adult Swim" thing because the show is in the same vein as Star Wars The Clone Wars but it did have PG-14 rating because it was of the tone of an actual movie more like the Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain." The show was loyal to the established G.I. Joe lore from G.I. Joe: Real American Hero.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
But you said you'd support my petition. Please Lonsome Drifter, if the next movie makes Shia the Harrison Ford replacement we can't support it.

I don't want the Indiana Jones franchise to become rubbish like that teribble new G.I. JOE movie, it was worse than a Beyonce music video.

The next movie (if there will be one) will not make Shia the main-character. If it does; I won't watch it.
But, I do want another Indy movie with Ford as the lead role more than I want an animated series.
And, I will sign your petition. I just never got to read it.

Jack Nelligan

Lonsome_Drifter said:
The next movie (if there will be one) will not make Shia the main-character. If it does; I won't watch it.
But, I do want another Indy movie with Ford as the lead role more than I want an animated series.
And, I will sign your petition. I just never got to read it.

Do you think the next Indy movie will set Mutt up to be the lead in any future films?

The Drifter

Jack Nelligan said:
Do you think the next Indy movie will set Mutt up to be the lead in any future films?

If the next movie has Indy as the lead; it won't bother me if Mutt is the sidekick again. It may just set him up for his own spin-off series.
I would watch the spin-off movies as long as they do not have the name Indiana Jones in the title.

RedeemedChild

Lonsome_Drifter said:
If the next movie has Indy as the lead; it won't bother me if Mutt is the sidekick again. It may just set him up for his own spin-off series.
I would watch the spin-off movies as long as they do not have the name Indiana Jones in the title.

Smooth Lonesome Drifter. I couldn't agree more.

Jack Nelligan

Lonsome_Drifter said:

How about "Mutt Jones and the motorcycle of doom!"?;)

mister64

Jack Nelligan said:
How about "Mutt Jones and the motorcycle of doom!"?;)

Instead of going out on the rope bridge, he's jump the cliff with his motorcycle. I'm sure that would go over real well with this board!:cool:

Jack Nelligan

mister64 said:
Instead of going out on the rope bridge, he's jump the cliff with his motorcycle. I'm sure that would go over real well with this board!:cool:

My point was that the name Mutt is not very pleasing to the ear and does not roll off the tongue line Indiana Jones.

Junior Jones

mister64 said:

And after that he could water-ski-jump over a shark tank!

Webley

If Mr. Round is the villain in the next Doc. Jones movie than I hop the bad guy comes out on top.
SHORT ROUND IS COOLER THAN INDY.