Bacon

roundshort

Paden said:
And have fairly regular coronary bypasses. :p

I would rather eat bacon than all the corn syrup that is pushed down our throats each day!

Umm I am a big fan of the Bacon witht he black pepper corns!
Has anyone noticed how good Bacon is when you get some syrup (maple) from your pancakes on it!

roundshort

ClintonHammond said:
MMmmm... Bacon...

And nothing beats micro-thin slices of proscuitto or pancetta on pizza

OH MAN! Don't even get me started on Speck Ham or my personal favorite, Serrano Ham! Pancetta wraped Bay Scallops, grilled, wow! Proscuitto wrapped mellon!

The pig is an amazing animal!

"OH, Sure like there is some 'MAGIC ANIMAL' that we get ham, bacon, and pork chops from!"

Homer Simpson (may not be an exact quote, but you get the idea!)

qwerty

Hey roundshort, did you quit your wine job and started a bacon processing factory?
It sure seems so.

roundshort

qwerty said:
Hey roundshort, did you quit your wine job and started a bacon processing factory?
It sure seems so.

No, I just really like Bacon!

I drink my wine to keep my heart healthy enough to eat bacon!

qwerty

roundshort said:

That's kinda funny. It's almost like saying "I drink my beer to keep my loungs healthy enough to smoke cigarettes!"
(I know it's not)

Paden

For those who can't kick the bacon habit, here's a news item that could be considered hopeful, or profoundly chilling, depending on your point of view. :)

<small>I personally fall into the "chilling" category.</small>

roundshort

Paden said:
For those who can't kick the bacon habit, here's a news item that could be considered hopeful, or profoundly chilling, depending on your point of view. :)

<small>I personally fall into the "chilling" category.</small>

YES, leave it to a PITTSBURGH guy to try and make Bacon healthier!

GO STEELERS, 6 in 06, or "On to the Other hand!"

Joe Brody

Who would've thought Bacon would have produced (momentary) peace in the valley here at the Raven.

. . .and more than two dozen posts in this thread without a Pulp Fiction reference.

Paden

roundshort said:
No, I just really like Bacon!

I had an inspiration regarding this. I think Roundshort should author a diet book: The Roundshort Bacon Diet: How to Eat All the Pork Products You Want, Keep Your Heart Healthy, and Live a Happier Life. It could be the next big nutritional craze. ;)

roundshort

uuummmmmm bacon Book,

On a different note, on the bacon of the month (which I am not a member or owner of, and gain nothing form people checking it out) they have, get this, BLT scented votive candles!

One is Bacon scented
One is Lettuce scented
One is Tomato scented

I havea birthday coming up . . .

Johan

Joe Brody said:
Who would've thought Bacon would have produced (momentary) peace in the valley here at the Raven.

. . .and more than two dozen posts in this thread without a Pulp Fiction reference.

This because there have not been any interesting new threads to comment on as of late

IndyBuff

roundshort said:
One is Bacon scented
One is Lettuce scented
One is Tomato scented

:confused: I should have some witty or sarcastic remark for this....but I've got nothing. That's just strange.

roundshort

Actually, I have noticed the trend of warm lettuce salads on menus over the past half year. i think I have been to at lest 12 restaurants in Amercia and Londo that featured a warm lettuce or gilled lettuce salad, and most have been excpetional. Granted, these are 1, 2 and 3 star Michelen rated chefs makeing them, and they can probably made cardboard taste great . . .

I for one would rather my place smell like a BLT, than damned potpourri or waht that flower bs is . . .

IndyBuff

Maybe those scented candles would be a nice gift for Mother's Day. It's just around the corner, you know. Just think: your house can smell like lettuce all day long. Come on, what mother wouldn't want that?;)