These people on this forum think Indy and Irina make an ideal couple

Team Indy

Here's the link:

http://indyirina.forumotion.net/

Your thoughts? I personally disagree with the website's message since Irina views Indy as a tool in order to get what she wants. She doesn't pick favors; she treats all humans she knows as tools. Also, Indy doesn't like Russians or Communists in general. So much for an ideal relationship.

The Drifter

"During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!"

Team Indy

That made no sense whatsoever. Good job! You've won a cookie.

cookie.jpg

The Drifter

Team Indy said:
That made no sense whatsoever. Good job! You've won a cookie.

Well, that was mean.
But, I don't even see the point of discussing this. Irina Spalko is dead; never to return. I bet Meerkat will like this thread however.

Team Indy

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Well, that was mean.
But, I don't even see the point of discussing this. Irina Spalko is dead; never to return. I bet Meerkat will like this thread however.

Sorry, I had no idea what message you were trying to convey.

Meerkat owns the discussion forum, of course he'll/she'll like it.

Team Indy

Nurhachi1991 said:
You think Spalko would of done ANYTHING to know about the location of Akator? :p

I believe you're thinking of Elsa.

No, I don't think so. I never saw her romantically interested in Indy. She's the only female lead in all four films that Indy doesn't go to bed with.

Stoo

Team Indy said:
Meerkat owns the discussion forum,
G_d help us all.:eek:

I never saw her romantically interested in Indy. She's the only female lead in all four films that Indy doesn't go to bed with.
The only person she'd have been remotely interested in sleeping with probably would have been Marion.:p Anway, imagining her with Indy is plain silly. Spalko is dead.:dead:

Team Indy

Stoo said:

Don't worry, I think there's only about five people in that forum. It's practically deserted.

Stoo said:
The only person she'd have been remotely interested in sleeping with probably would have been Marion.:p

Well, no wonder Indy and Spalko never got it on. However, both Marion and Irina wanted to kill each other, so that gets in the way of a beautiful relationship.

Stoo said:
Anway, imagining her with Indy is plain silly. Spalko is dead.:dead:

I believe Meerkat meant a hypothetical situation where Spalko never died.

Team Indy

Crack that whip said:
I'm not sure, but I think Lonsome_Drifter's post was quoting Rocky near the end of Rocky IV.

I've never seen Rocky IV... like I said before, sorry, Lonsome_Drifter. I just don't get the quote.

And, thank you, Gear. Your post shows there's some common sense left in this world.

Robyn

Team Indy said:
I believe Meerkat meant a hypothetical situation where Spalko never died.

No, actually MeerKat has stated many times that she refuses to believe that Spalko is dead LOL

Stoo said:

The only person she'd have been remotely interested in sleeping with probably would have been Marion.:p Anway, imagining her with Indy is plain silly. Spalko is dead.:dead:

Stoo, I know you and I disagree sometimes but if I could give you a hi five right now I would! There's no need to say anything else, you've just said what I've been tryin to say to Meerkat all along lol:hat:

DocWhiskey

People are very strange sometimes. A forum on Indy and Spalko as a couple? How long can that last? How many topics could you possibly bring up? Yeesh. Now excuse me as I log into my account on the "Marcus and Love You Written on Eye Lids Girl: Forever Together" forums.

Robyn said:
No, actually MeerKat has stated many times that she refuses to believe that Spalko is dead

Maybe they could produce an update to The Ghost and Mrs Muir! It cold be Spalko's Ghost and The Jones'. THAT could work. Marion is always busting in on Spalko and Indy, he'd always say you can cheat with a ghost. The ensuing hilarity would get you eight seasons easy.

I don't mean to poke fun...well I do, but not to be mean. Unless you're asking for it! Are you asking for it! No? Good...

Robyn

DocWhiskey said:
People are very strange sometimes. A forum on Indy and Spalko as a couple? How long can that last? How many topics could you possibly bring up? Yeesh. Now excuse me as I log into my account on the "Marcus and Love You Written on Eye Lids Girl: Forever Together" forums.

Man I wish you guys had backed me up when I was arguing this to Meerkat in her Indy and Spalko marriage thread! lol :gun:

As I said in that thread, an Indy and Spalko love forum is as bad as a Marion and Toht forum!:sick: Or a Marcus and Love You eye lids girl forum!!:eek: LOL

I'm surprised there's not an Indy and Fayah forum!:whip:

Meerkat

Indy and Fayah?:confused:

And yes, someone's noticed my website! :D WOOHOO!
(Plus as site manager, I vant to know how you discovered indyirina.forumotion.net. PMs, please?)

Also, to get a cookie...

Blahblahs just ate a marshmallow who ate a blahblah who ate a slice of cheese.

I said something that didn't make sense. NOW GIMME A COOKIE.

Robyn

1.) Spalko was meant to be the bad guy only, not a love interest.

2.) She's dead.

3.) Indy and Spalko will never happen, stop wasting your time.

Besides, Indy already married his match ;)

87642.jpg

Last edited: