New Indy-esque Series

Blake Hall

Hi all,

My apologies if this is the wrong forum. Been around reading for years, but I will openly admit I am horrible about posting on message boards.

I've been writing novels for a couple of years now, most under what would be considered the "pulp" umbrella. Of my released works, one is a Noir thriller and the other, is the first in a new Pulp Adventure series called Blake Hall: The Demon's Bride. I've got a pretty strong commitment to making the series go for at least 5 books if there is enough interest to keep going.

The e-book is on Amazon now, and if we sell enough, we can go for a print run as well. I hate to show up with hat in hand, but I know as a fan, the old serial style adventures are often swept aside, and we get stuck with very little in the way of new material. I can offer you a fun adventure to sit back and spend a couple good times with. This first one is super- Indy inspired, but Blake's later adventures will go on to pull in my love of Doc Savage, the Phantom, and...well the list goes endlessly on.

The ebook link is http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K9PXJ5Y. Again, My apologies if this is the wrong section. I am just trying to get the message out there to as many pulp/adventure fans as I can.

thanks.

Ed Watson:)