LC/CS leather weapons belt, pants, and Webley

Henrys Malamute

Hello everyone! First time writer here and I'm looking for a little help.

To complete my outfit, I am looking for a good Last Crusade weapons belt, Webley holster, whip keeper, pants, and Webley reproduction.

I have been looking around for a Last Crusade / Crystal Skull weapons belt for my Indy outfit. A few years back, I found a site that had ALL the different belts, holsters, and whip keepers (Belts with different buckle shapes as well as either riveted, sewn, or snapped keepers and buckle holders). There was even a kit that had all the different components so one could customize what he or she wanted.

Trouble is, I can't find the site anymore! :( They were a little costly, but very high quality. Does anyone know where I can find this!? I'm in real need here. At The very least I am looking to get a Last Crusade belt and keeper.

What Price Glory and a few others seem to have good Webley holsters, any thoughts on these?

I bought some pants from Wested, the jacket company, but I'm not super happy with them. They are rather flimsy and not rugged feeling, and I couldn't get them long enough to have the proper Indy 2-3 inch cuff. Any recommendations?

And finally, there's the gun. Finding (let alone walking around Comic Con) with a real Webley .455 seems to be a little troublesome. Anyone know of any good reproductions? I am considering all options: plastic, rubber, metal cast, etc. But the cat's meow would be finding a non-firing, working reproduction, with all the functionality of the real deal (with the exception of firing ability of course).

Thank you all for reading my help esay. :D I look forward to reading all of your responses. God Bless guys!

-Mike

Drones33

Have you tried a site called "MakeitJones"? I got my belt and whip holder from them. As you say, a little pricey but they're first class. They also do holsters although I got mine from "EpicMilitaria"
The correct Webley is hard to get a hold of, (particularly in the UK) but Denix does a pretty decent replica that's worth a look. Its one to one scale, has a working action and, whilst it's not screen accurate, it certainly looks the part, and feels solid and nicely heavy in the holster.
Hope that's helpful. Please feel free to check out the stuff I've mentioned above, I've posted photos etc on the thread "My Indy costume...a work in progress " but I must say there's loads of helpful tips and advice from the guys on this forum, and I certainly couldn't have put my Indy gear together without them. Wish I'd joined sooner.
Hope you find the stuff you're looking for. (y)

Henrys Malamute

Good stuff!!!

Thanks for the help so far guys. Not the original belt site I was at once before, but I do like them and will probably buy from them. (y)

Denix... well, you are right, not totally screen accurate. Not too sure I will go with them, but I will definitely keep them on deck. The pivot point looks a little less than substantial. Looks flimsy. :gun:

Once again, thank you so much and I'll be keeping you all updated.

InexorableTash

You weren't looking for Wade Egan, were you?

He did high quality leatherwork but stopped taking orders in 2013 and shuttered his site.

Montana Smith

Henrys Malamute said:
Denix... well, you are right, not totally screen accurate. Not too sure I will go with them, but I will definitely keep them on deck. The pivot point looks a little less than substantial. Looks flimsy. :gun:

Bear in mind Exulted Unicron's posts after he received his Denix Webley Mk. IV:

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=547739&postcount=470

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=547805&postcount=472

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=547839&postcount=474

Denix seem generally pretty bad now. I've held a few of the more recent examples and decided to wait for deacs, blank firers or airgun replicas.

However, it would be fine as a holster filler. The Mk. IV is just one inch shorter than the Mk. VI. At first glance the only difference between it and Indy's would be the bird's head grip.

Drones33

Henrys Malamute said:
Thanks for the help so far guys. Not the original belt site I was at once before, but I do like them and will probably buy from them. (y)

Once again, thank you so much and I'll be keeping you all updated.

The Denix is not great. But, as Montana points out, its ok as a holster filler until you can get something more appropriate.:)