TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Newbie Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #1
Sputnik
IndyFan

Buenas

I already posted in another part of the forum so I guess I'll do my actual introduction. I'm usually a lurker, pretty quiet. The soundtracks are what brought me here and the great resources in finding the available music.

I do love the Indiana Jones franchise, with a few exceptions. So I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for having me.
Sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:49 PM   #2
Sea Monarch
IndyFan

Location: In a canyon, opening up an Ark of whoopa## on some goosestepping morons
Hey where's the usual welcome wagon? Ah, well, greetings and salutations! Always great to have another digger join this motley rag tag bunch! This is my first post in some time, though I've wanted to chime in more. Just seems like I've been too busy as is often the case.

Great that you were lured in by the soundtracks! I am a fan and casual collector of film scores, and were I not as big a fan of all things Indyverse as I am, I would still have sought out the Jones scores as they remain some of John Williams brightest and best works in a rather prolific career!

So, welcome! Pull up a chair, kick up your feet and make yourself at home. If any spies come looking for you, we'll tell them they just missed ya!
Sea Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote