TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Newbie Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2006, 01:23 PM   #26
Canyon
IndyFan

Location: Originally from the UK but now living in Pennsylvania, USA!!!
Hey, badguy! Welcome to The Raven! You have an awesome job! Looks like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbadguy
My fondest hope is to win someday...
Beat up Indy...
Jump into the plane...
Fly off with Marion into the sunset!

The BAD GUY

You wish!
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
roundshort
IndyFan

Well, you and your friends have provided my family and I many shows over the years and look forward to many more! Your show is a must see!
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:30 PM   #28
epicbadguy
IndyFan

Thanks so much guys...
To us it's a truck driver of an acting job...Make no mistake, I LOVE it! It has been my home for over 16 years now. I get a huge rush of adrenalyn before every show. I have done several other projects in the past (I'm the original Terminator in T2-3D at Universal. I was a Viking in a Japanese theme park. Several TV and Movie roles) and I have more roles coming up. I am friends with Tom Savini, the Guru of Horror (Night of/Dawn of/Day of the Dead...Dusk till Dawn and many more!) He is currently working with Robert Rodrigues and Quinten Tarrentino on "Grindhouse". He came to the show and I recognized him immediately. I went over to meet him afterwards and we have become friends ever since that moment. I guess he took one look at me and said to himself, "MAN, That guy really needs to be in a Monster Mask!"

The BAD GUY!

epicbadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:39 PM   #29
Violet
Moderator Emeritus

Location: The Host City of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Australia
Dude, that's awesome!!! I'm about to work on a short Independent horror film, myself as a production assistant... I'm a first year film student.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:58 PM   #30
Ray Delark
IndyFan

[quote=Canyon]Hey, badguy! Welcome to The Raven! You have an awesome job! Looks like fun!

It really is a spectacular show, and I love it!
Ray Delark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 05:51 PM   #31
gladhatter

Badguy Can I get you to beat up some misfits as well ?

Charlie
gladhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:14 PM   #32
Ray Delark
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbadguy
Thanks so much guys...
To us it's a truck driver of an acting job...Make no mistake, I LOVE it! It has been my home for over 16 years now. I get a huge rush of adrenalyn before every show. I have done several other projects in the past (I'm the original Terminator in T2-3D at Universal. I was a Viking in a Japanese theme park. Several TV and Movie roles) and I have more roles coming up. I am friends with Tom Savini, the Guru of Horror (Night of/Dawn of/Day of the Dead...Dusk till Dawn and many more!) He is currently working with Robert Rodrigues and Quinten Tarrentino on "Grindhouse". He came to the show and I recognized him immediately. I went over to meet him afterwards and we have become friends ever since that moment. I guess he took one look at me and said to himself, "MAN, That guy really needs to be in a Monster Mask!"

The BAD GUY!

Very COOL BAD GUY!
Ray Delark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:36 AM   #33
Indy Parise
IndyFan

I recently got to meet Mr. EpicBadGuy and Mr. Jeff Robinson, as mentioned above. Once I get the chance I'll post pics.
Indy Parise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:43 AM   #34
landho
IndyFan

Hi there, epicbadguy! I recently got to see your performance, though I did not get to meet you. I did, however, get to meet "Marion." I would love to know her name (Hallie something, I think) and anything you can tell me about her. Just so there is no confusion, this is who I am talking about:

Thank you!
landho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #35
fortuneandglory
IndyFan

Awesome job. Welcome to the raven.
fortuneandglory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #36
Moedred
Administrator

Just back from Orlando, and though I didn't make it to your park, I saw fireballs from atop the Blizzard Beach water slide. Nice mural of Indy entering Disney-MGM, and Ford was willing to part with his Nazi outfit for the Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney. The Dinosaur version of the Forbidden Eye jeep ride at Animal Kingdom was a kick too, as was rafting the river Kali!
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #37
ninepinejones
IndyFan

Good to have you here at the Raven. Thats very cool your involved with the Horror Genre. My friends and I just completed "The Wizard of Gore",its a horror film starring Crispin Glover and Brad Dourif. Brad plays the Evil Acupuncturist, I am his double for all of the acupuncture scenes,check it out on the big screen in MAY. If you need something besides pain killers every time Indy kills you try looking into acupuncture. Good Luck Bad Guy and thanks for being part of the Indy Universe.
ninepinejones is offline   Reply With Quote