Looking for the original Young Indy Chronicles on DVD/DVD-R

Rad00

Hello, I am still actively seeking someone who has the original uncut versions of the Young Indy Chronicles with the George Hall bookends intact. If anyone has made copies on dvd or dvd-r please throw a message my way. Thanx and have a great day. (y)

KillerKellerjr

If you are still looking I happen to have the whole series on DVD with Bookends. They are not the greatest quality but are well done. They have DVD menus and Everything. I have not messed with them in some time. I made a few sets for other members in a trade. Let me check if my history of those trades still exist I think the thread was removed or lost when the site went down once.

Rad00

Hello yes I am still looking for the YIJ with George Hall bookends intact.
Feel free to PM me. :hat:

indyclone25

i have about 20 episodes from the old show, decent condition , some have weather warnings ..... i put them on dvd , made a set for someone , but since then my computer went down and the program to rewrite on to other dvd was lost. if you know of a free program that i can use to download [that won't corrupt my computer} let me know. ill look it up and download it so i can make more copies .....

indyclone25

thanks , i hated when my computer went down and any old programs i had went null, but im not going to pay over 80 bucks for a program now for something that came free with the computer when i bought it years ago....lol

Rad00

Haha I don?t blame you...I wouldn?t either. I haven?t found anything yet but let you know as soon as I do.

indyclone25

I found a program at best buy, $30 , but cash is tight, I may take me a week to scrape up the dough. Once I have it I will let you know and have to buy blank dvd too.