Indy Stuff at Target.

DiscoLad

I was flippin' through a magazine and saw An ENTIRE page of Indy goods at Target. Things like the 12. Inch Action figure and the 3 foot whip and LEGO sets... Just throwing this out there for you guys if you didn't know...

MightyMegs

Arab Swordsman said:
I think the whip, 12" figures, and one of the Lego sets are all 16.99 each this week at Target.

The smaller figures and vehicles are on sale too, just not pictured in the ad. Of course, my Target had nothing in stock...

WillKill4Food

It's about time they went on sale. My TGT has them at least $1.50 more than everyone else. And, because of this, they had a full rack. Slowly, I hop to Target.

bonoferox

As much more as Target sells them for normally, they seem to be selling more here than eny other retailer. Wal-Mart finally got the 4-sided island of toys yesterday with the whips on two sides and figures on other two sides.

WillKill4Food

bonoferox said:
As much more as Target sells them for normally, they seem to be selling more here than eny other retailer. Wal-Mart finally got the 4-sided island of toys yesterday with the whips on two sides and figures on other two sides.
Really? Wally-World and TRU are selling the most here. Target had a full rack.

Crack that whip

As it happens, all eight of the Indy LEGO sets released at retail so far are currently on sale at Target until Saturday. The discounts range from a dollar off the Motorcycle Chase and Jungle Duel sets (both normally $9.99, currently $8.99 each) to eight dollars off the Temple of the Crystal Skull (normally $79.99, currently $71.99).

I'm tempted to go and pick up a second copy of each of the ones I have and two of each of the ones I don't, but I don't think I'll be that reckless. I do want to take at least some advantage of this, though.