Has anybody had trouble finding the cemetary warrior

reverendB

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I haven't seen ANY Crystal Skull figs yet. Just the 12" Mutt. For that matter I haven't seen the deluxe temple escape things yet either. I'm Irritated!!!

ReverendB

Marty Jones

I've seen all of the figures at this point. In fact, the only thing I haven't come across is the Jungle Cutter. Finding the figures with decent paint is another story all together though. :eek:

As far as the Cemetary Warrior goes, I have picked up two and passed on another three due to paint application issues. He does seem to be a little tougher to find than some of the others, but not as much as Spalko or the Ugha Warrior. I've only seen about two of each and none of them had even close to good paint.

reverendB

After posting yesterday, I went to Target expecting to find nothing!! I found A whole mess pf CS figs. They had Cemetery Warrior, Indy w/ RPG, both Mutts, Ugha Warrior, And Russian Soldier. I only had 9 bucks on me, so I grabbed the cemetery warrior, and took one of each of the rest, and stashed them behind a stack of Life Games (regular, not Indy) and figured I'd come back for them today (with more $$) Well, the figs behind the life game were gone, but they still had CS figs hanging on the pegs. So I grabbed one of each. They NOW had Dovchenko also, so I got him as well. Now I need the other Indy and Spalko and I'm set!!! Yay!!

I was able to find two today at TRU. I picked them both up. I'm going to open one, don't know about the other though. I've seen at least two of every figure, but then again I've been to six different stores. Most of the hard to find things I've found at TRU.

How is the mask supposed to work? I pried until it moved a bit, but there seems to be some peg at the top that goes into the head that will not allow me to lift the mask. I see the two black hinges, I'm guessing, but the peg is below that. I tried to pull up and I could see it stretch and start to come out of the head. I don't want a big hole in my figure.

Crayfish

It can be removed...but I don't think you are really supposed to.

Kind of the same way they did that Judge Dredd figure last year...he had eyes and a face underneath..but the helmet was not really meant to come off.

Indy fan 235

My sister found one. She doesn't collect Indy like I do, just what is pretty new and current. So I've been trying to obtain it from her. She said she will think about it, so I said to her:

"You want it for 'fortune and glory' while I want it because 'it belongs in a musesum'." She got a kick out of it.

Our birthday (we're twins) is the day after Indy comes out, so I am hoping she is going to surpise me with it.

The Tingler

You mean the 3 3/4 inch figure? Saw him yesterday, along with at least one of every new figure. Will probably buy him today if he's still there.

Marty Jones

The pics at Cool Toy Review indicate that the mask is not meant to be removable (see the note in the first image and the damage done to the figure's nose in the second):

Indy-349.jpg

Indy-415.jpg

That first picture really shows off how nice the figure is, by the way.

Billy Ray

I picked one up on May 1, but still haven't opened him. I have been rationing my figures since I got them, only opening one or two at a time...LOL. Guess I will have to free him today.