12" Ark question

Goonie

As I reported in the New Acquisitions! thread, I got my 12" Ark today.

On the bottom I noticed two numbers: C009A and engraved 81081. What are the numbers for? Was there a limited number of the Arks produced? Are these editon numbers?

:confused:

Dr._Jones_Jr.

Yeah they are the same numbers on mine. As Blue said just production. Oh and by the way that ark is already worth $100 in box according to toyfare.

Goonie

Dr._Jones_Jr. said:
Yeah they are the same numbers on mine. As Blue said just production. Oh and by the way that ark is already worth $100 in box according to toyfare.

The problem is the box has all the mailing labels and barcodes, plus your personal mailing address, so, probably better to take it out of the box. Hey it looks better that way! ;)

Now I got a fancy box to store my 3.75" relics in.

FETT1

codes

...like other toy companies many of the numbers these days are to trace the item back to it's production...MATTEL is doing alot OF CHANGES after their terrible recall issue's a while back...
In other words it's so the TOY COMPANIES can cover their butts!..:whip:

Jonesfan

I want one of these so bad. But I don't collect the 12" figures. My heart belongs to 3 3/4, but I love the have the ark. I guess I may have to break down and get some 12" figures. How much longer does the mail away last before it expires?

Jonesfan

JgonzalezNJ,

Thanks for the details. PM headed your way I will defiantly take your extra sticker if you do have one. One less 12" figure for me to buy.