Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods !!!

yodazone

The Dark Horse shipping section is rarely updated. This still haven't posted the preview covers to issues 3 or 4 yet.

(n)

Snakes

What's da story?! (n) Dark Horse is being really painfully slow with this series. It's been two months or so since issue 1. I hope it's worth the wait, which it probably will be.

DIrishB

Tennessee Smith said:
Its like everything else Indy related, it has to be late...

:)

Snakes said:
What's da story?! Dark Horse is being really painfully slow with this series. It's been two months or so since issue 1. I hope it's worth the wait, which it probably will be.

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. As for whats causing the delay, I'm not sure. Could be the artist (his work was pretty detailed), could be the writer (script change or something), or could be Dark Horse themselves (they might've jumped the gun and printed the first issue too soon before the later issues had been completed).

JimmyPSHayes

Guess what showed up on my invoice this morning?

40 77076355 MAY080053D INDIANA JONES & TOMB OF THE GODS #2 (C: 0-1-2

-So it WILL be in stores next week, on the 17h!

yodazone

JimmyPSHayes said:
Guess what showed up on my invoice this morning?

40 77076355 MAY080053D INDIANA JONES & TOMB OF THE GODS #2 (C: 0-1-2

-So it WILL be in stores next week, on the 17h!

ace_venturayes.gif

Yes! So it will be available next Wednesday! (finally!)

Only 6 days to go!

:gun:

Stoo

emtiem said:
Maybe, but issue #6 of 'The Official Indiana Jones Comic' is still due out on Sept 11th according to their site; if they make that we might even get it first.
Hey, emtiem, what exactly are your referring to here?:confused:

DIrishB

Stoo said:
Hey, emtiem, what exactly are your referring to here?:confused:

I think he's referring to the UK series which reprints the comics released in the US. I think its collected the Crystal Skull comic adaptation and the first issue of Tomb of the Gods...though I might be mistaken.

emtiem

Yes, that's right- it came out on Thursday as it was supposed to and I picked it up then (sorry- haven't been near a computer since then); so I have read Tomb of the Gods part two; or at least part of it. The part two published in the UK Indy comic is nowhere near as long as part one, so I'm wondering if Titan are splitting it up into smaller parts so they can run it for longer: the proper Dark Horse release this week may have much more stuff in it.
Part three is due out in three weeks time, according to the 'next time' page.

JimmyPSHayes

Just finished reading the second issue-FANTASTIC!!!! There's small references to the first three Indy movies in this issue. Overall, a GREAT read, but I now I want issue 3 next week.

emtiem

JimmyPSHayes said:
Just finished reading the second issue-FANTASTIC!!!! There's small references to the first three Indy movies in this issue. Overall, a GREAT read, but I now I want issue 3 next week.

Is it the same length as the first issue? As I said above, the version I read last week was much shorter than last time: did yours finish with the plane scene or did it go further?

JimmyPSHayes

emtiem said:
Is it the same length as the first issue? As I said above, the version I read last week was much shorter than last time: did yours finish with the plane scene or did it go further?
No, mine went further and it ended with

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

Indy and Janice Le Roi about to get eaten by sharks!

END SPOILER WARNING!!