I joined just when I was getting interesting

Abners lil Girl

(yeah, sorry, lame title I know, but it was all I could think of.)

Hi all! I've been lurking for a couple weeks and think I'm getting the lay of the land here. Wow, KotCS has sure stirred up a hornets nest! I look forward to getting stuck in, but not to worry, I'm very non-confrontational.

I've been a die hard Indy fan since I can remember; I was just about old enough to see ToD in cinemas and definitely remember watching LC. I've also recently decided that the Indy films are, in fact, better than StarWars - controversial I know.

One last thing, I know my username is a bit long winded (again, it was all I could think of) so feel free to abbreviate it to whatever you like. Right, I'm off to the Shia Drool Thread :eek: . . .

The Man

Abners lil Girl said:
One last thing, I know my username is a bit long winded (again, it was all I could think of) so feel free to abbreviate it to whatever you like. Right, I'm off to the Shia Drool Thread :eek: . . .

Can we call you 'Lil'?

para_owl

Abners lil Girl said:
(yeah, sorry, lame title I know, but it was all I could think of.)

Hi all! I've been lurking for a couple weeks and think I'm getting the lay of the land here. Wow, KotCS has sure stirred up a hornets nest! I look forward to getting stuck in, but not to worry, I'm very non-confrontational.

I've been a die hard Indy fan since I can remember; I was just about old enough to see ToD in cinemas and definitely remember watching LC. I've also recently decided that the Indy films are, in fact, better than StarWars - controversial I know.

I think you will like it here.

--Will.

TheMutt92

Abners lil Girl said:
Aww, I sound all quote and stuff.

And thanks for the welcomes. My obsessive posting will slow down soon, I promise :p

Eh, don't worry, I'm like that too (only just till I can get me an avatar!).

Abners lil Girl

same here. Ooh, another one for me :p

Also, i just noticed I wrote 'quote' above, when I meant 'cute'. How strange, I'm sure Freud would find that interesting.

mutt willams

Abners lil Girl said:
same here. Ooh, another one for me :p

Also, i just noticed I wrote 'quote' above, when I meant 'cute'. How strange, I'm sure Freud would find that interesting.

ha ha! funny! woooohooo i got 100 posts!

Indy_Chic

Hey! I know I welcomed you at the Shia thread... but I didn't say welcome to the Raven! :eek::p Haha! So here it goes:

Welcome to the Raven! (y) And I'll see ya at the Shia thread! Drooling ahoy!

Agent Z

Hmmm, I don't know if I like Abners lil Girl hanging out with Indy Chic.

Bad influence that Indy Chic is....;)

Not to mention the drool! Sheesh!

*motions for a mop and bucket*

Welcome, and stick with your elders AlG. We will protect you proper. (y)

Indy_Chic

Agent Z said:
Hmmm, I don't know if I like Abners lil Girl hanging out with Indy Chic.

Bad influence that Indy Chic is....;)

Not to mention the drool! Sheesh!

*motions for a mop and bucket*

Welcome, and stick with your elders AlG. We will protect you proper. (y)

LOL!!:D Don't worry Abners lil Girl, you can hang out with me I'll look after ya. I am a good influence! And Agent Z, I cannot help it if I drool way too much because Indy and Shia are GORGEOUS!!! *drooooooools* :p

Abners lil Girl

Lololol! I don't mind who's drool encrusted wing I'm under (eww!) just so long as you're aware that when Shia does eventually ride up to my house on that bike, in those boots, and that hat, I will show no loyalty! It's first come first serve, baby!!

MyFace-1.jpg

The Man

Abners lil Girl said:
Lololol! I don't mind who's drool encrusted wing I'm under (eww!) just so long as you're aware that when Shia does eventually ride up to my house on that bike, in those boots, and that hat, I will show no loyalty! It's first come first serve, baby!!

MyFace-1.jpg

Why does Shia look like a waxwork in that photo?