Top Ten Reasons You Know You're An Indy Geek When...

indifan101

You know your an Indy geek when you hold the organ of the Thanksgiving turkey and chant "kali ma" over and over again!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
This is a game. It relates to Indy. You're not discussing anything. And the previous thread was at Indy Games.

intergamer

Oh! Fair enough, I think it should just be in Miscellaneous though. But I had falsely believed that you moved the thread to Indy Video Games :eek:

Indy Parise

intergamer #8 (Coldfyre) ...you break into the Indy ride at Disneyland and take the place of animatronic Indy... and nobody knows the difference. [/QUOTE said:
or for those of you who go to florida disney you can do it at the great movie ride at MGM

Indyfan28

You know you and Indy geek when you broke your $600 authentic Indy whip trying to swing over a trench you dug in your parents backyard (without telling them!)
I have to admit, I do try to run and slide under the garage door.

intergamer

garage door should probably be up there instead of the shopping cart one, now that I think of it more. It took me forever to decide between those two when making the top ten list.

roundshort

You know your an Indy geek when . . .

you start chasing your dads girlfriends even thought he is like 100 or something . . .

(As my father has been dead for sometime I do not practive this one, unless he zombie or corpses count, then well never mind . . .

roundshort

Always a big fan of this one, I thouoght some of the newer members, like violet Indy might get a kick out of this being bumped!

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
I'm guilty of 5, 7, and 9. I almost named the dog Indy but my husband insisted we keep the name he was given at the pound. I almost had a cat and named it Indy but since he was a stray that appeared on my doorstep from time to time, I never really adopted him.

Indy Parise

Tessa said:
I'm guilty of 5, 7, and 9. I almost named the dog Indy but my husband insisted we keep the name he was given at the pound. I almost had a cat and named it Indy but since he was a stray that appeared on my doorstep from time to time, I never really adopted him.
My dog was almost Indy, but my dad christened him Jake Blues in honor of John Belushi Instead.:confused:

Gustav

My cat was named Indy for a few days because I was dressed like Indiana Jones for someone's birthday party when I got him. I changed his name to Spud though, from Trainspotting. It fits him a lot better. I'll just wait until I get another dog and name him Indiana.

You know you're an Indiana Jones Geek when you have your name legally changed to Henry Jones Jr. only to have people call you Indiana instead and you try to get a job at an esteemed university and travel around the world going into ancient temples and reenacting scenes from all the Indiana Jones films and pick up things that might be historically significant (but probably are not) and trap your friends into asking "I wonder how much we could get for this on ebay?" so you can say "That belongs in a museum" in a verys serious tone.

Tessa

Moderator Emeritus
LOL I know someone that changed their name to My Name Is ME. Not certain if legal or not. We have a good laugh about it.

My dog is named Wyatt (as in Wyatt Earp). Funny though one of our son's friends is named Wyatt too.

fortuneandglory

You know you're an Indyfan If....

This is kinda like you might be a redneck.... with Indyfans!

You know you're an Indyfan if you correct people when they say the Cup of Christ has never been found.