Beethoven
Beethoven 2
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin
Slapshot
The Producers
Allen Quartamane Movies

If you add all the sequels there and all the movies say Steven Segal was in, it shuld come close to 100, I don't want to type more then that now, Im going to go outside but later if I have more time I'll keep adding to it, I can probably get it close to 1000 if you give me time. :p

Oh and right now let me add a Walk To Remember, I watched a Mandy Moore movie because a girl wanted to... I'm weak... =(

|ZiR|

Deckard said:
He's not saying these movies are bad just not as good as Cloverfield. Tho alot of them are really bad.

Ah, O.K. I feel stupid now.

As for Cloverfield, I missed it in theaters (somehow) and haven't gotten around to renting it yet. But movies like that are always 10x better on the big screen. :|

Deckard said:

You actually saw Glitter?

Deckard

|ZiR| said:
Ah, O.K. I feel stupid now.

As for Cloverfield, I missed it in theaters (somehow) and haven't gotten around to renting it yet. But movies like that are always 10x better on the big screen. :|

You actually saw Glitter?

The things men do for women.... :eek:

yodazone

TMNT 3
Cool as Ice
Ford Fairlane
Fast & the Furious 1 & 2
Son of the Mask
Chronicles of Riddick
XXX
XXX State of the Union
The Wash
Soul Plane

UltimateManGod

The worst movies I've ever seen were The Adventures of Pluto Nash and Epic Movie. I can't say they're the worst ever, because I know there are movies even more terrible than these two that I haven't seen.

Snakes

Some movies are still enjoyable to watch despite being bad, like Wild Wild West or Transporter 2. The worst movies are the ones that are both poorly made and unbearable to watch. I only saw a few small bits of Son of the Mask but it's still one of the worst films I've ever seen. I really want to see Robot Monster, it sounds like a greatly terrible 50s sci fi movie. Although I know many people greatly disliked Cloverfield(and I understand why so), I loved it. I also really liked Big Fish.

yodazone said:
The 6th Day

Now take that back!

The 6th Day is so flippin' ridiculous and awesome.

"There is a man in my house eating my birthday cake and he is not me!"

(y)

"You should clone yourself while you're still alive."
"Why? To better understand your unique position?"
"No. So you can FU** yourself!"

"Remember I told you to screw yourself? I didn't mean for you to take it literally!"

Haha, I could go on and on. Love that movie. Ahnold rocks by default. Even his bad movies own. :D

Deckard

ResidentAlien said:
Now take that back!

The 6th Day is so flippin' ridiculous and awesome.

"There is a man in my house eating my birthday cake and he is not me!"

(y)

"You should clone yourself while you're still alive."
"Why? To better understand your unique position?"
"No. So you can FU** yourself!"

"Remember I told you to screw yourself? I didn't mean for you to take it literally!"

Haha, I could go on and on. Love that movie. Ahnold rocks by default. Even his bad movies own. :D

Only actor in a movie w/ a 3-breasted woman? I believe so...

ReggieSnake

Iandiana said:
100 movies worse than Cloverfield?

1. Van Helsing
2. Starsky and Hutch
3. Freddy's Dead
4. Alone In The Dark
5. House Of The Dead
6. Amazon Women On The Moon
7. House Of The Dead 2
8. Man With The Screaming Brain
9. Red Dragon
10. Hellraiser 6
11. Dukes Of Hazzard
12. Starship Troopers 2
13. The Ring (remake)
14. And it's sequel
15. Scream 3
16. Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium
17. Lord Of The Rings 1
18. And 2
19. And 3
20. Sleuth (2007)

I'm sure the rest would be easy to find but I'm too lazy and about to watch The Brothers Solomon and hope it doesn't go on the list.

I guess it's all a question of personal preference. I loved Cloverfield even if Hud was annoyingly vocal.
I haven't seen Cloverfield, but I think there is no way that FOTR can be grouped with these, it was an epic masterpiece!:cool:

My worst is Wurthering Heights.:sick: I watched it with my sister, and I have since vowed to be wary of so called "classic" pieces of literature and their film components.

yodazone

I really wanted to like The 6th Day and I gave it a chance but nothin.

It's no Total Recall that's for sure....

"If I'm not Quaid..den who da hell am I?"

:D

UltimateManGod

ReggieSnake said:
I haven't seen Cloverfield, but I think there is no way that FOTR can be grouped with these, it was an epic masterpiece!:cool:

I haven't seen Cloverfield either. It didn't interest me at all. I absolutely love all three Lord of the Rings. One of my three favorite series, along with Indy and Star Wars. All six of 'em. I actually did an LOTR Extende Edition marathon recently with some friends. The movies are a lot funnier at 3 and 4 in the morning. I'll proabably try an Indy marathon some time before I see Kingdom. If I can handle 12+ hours of movies, I can handle 6.

Back on topic, this site has some pretty funny recaps of terrible films. Some of the listed movies have recaps there. http://www.agonybooth.com/

yodazone

That reminds me of:

Star Trek 5
Exit to Eden
Another Stakeout
Meet the Fockers
Another 48 HRS
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Taledega Nights
Cursed
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 & 4
The Exorcist 2, 3 & both 4's
Return of the Living Dead
Seed of Chucky

(n)

UltimateManGod said:
I'll proabably try an Indy marathon some time before I see Kingdom. If I can handle 12+ hours of movies, I can handle 6.

I'm doing that tomorrow on the "big screen."

Just the DVDs projected in an auditorium on campus... but yeah... Can't wait. :p

yodazone said:
That reminds me of:

Star Trek 5
Exit to Eden
Another Stakeout
Meet the Fockers
Another 48 HRS
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Taledega Nights
Cursed
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 & 4
The Exorcist 2, 3 & both 4's
Return of the Living Dead
Seed of Chucky

(n)

What was the TCM with Renee Zellweger? That one was actually pretty decent.

Exorcist 3 is also not bad. But 2 and both versions of 4 are awful.

I hear nothing but great things about Return of the Living Dead from horror fans (ie people I'd tend to trust on the matter).

roundshort

Where to begin . . .

Into the Wild might be the worst thing I have ever watched, will check back.

Nope, I changed my mind,

Caddyshack 2 or Blues Brothers 2000

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
Exorcist 3 is also not bad.

Exorcist 3 is one of the most underated Horror films of all time.

One of the scenes that really creeps me out is when the Gemini killer starts singing that choir song.That and the hallway scene.Great film!

You've never seen Return of the Living Dead,RA? Kinda shocked to hear that. ****ing FANTASTIC film.

metalinvader said:
Exorcist 3 is one of the most underated Horror films of all time.

One of the scenes that really creeps me out is when the Gemini killer starts singing that choir song.That and the hallway scene.Great film!

You've never seen Return of the Living Dead,RA? Kinda shocked to hear that. ****ing FANTASTIC film.

God, the hall scene is the highlight. So creepy.

Return of the Living Dead is on my list... has been for years. One of these days I'll see it...