New Acquisitions!!

DarthMickey

you don't really need allot. Just collect what you like.

I've got the really cool poster from raiders with Indy without his hat on that was released in England.Probably the best poster ever.Just love it.Looks like it's from the 1940's! :gun:

"Bellosh"

I'm glad I've got plans to hit TRU on Friday. Not sure which LC figure I want the most but am pretty sure I NEED them all, lol!:whip:

The Golden Idol

Lambonius said:
How do the LC figures compare to the figures from the first two waves? Are the sculpts and paint jobs cleaner/truer to the films? If possible, post a pic or two! :)

I'd really like to know this as well.

Indy Black

Recived my Indy 4 backpack/wallet set from the Indy Shop(y) and my girlfriend gave me an early birthday card that has Indy and Mutt on the front.

DrHapgood

Lambonius said:
How do the LC figures compare to the figures from the first two waves? Are the sculpts and paint jobs cleaner/truer to the films? If possible, post a pic or two! :)

From what I can tell, they look great!

The only figure I've really despised is the way they did Spalko. She just looks so mannish for some reason.

The one thing that did catch my eye is I can't tell if the dirty look on Vogel is meant to be screen accurate (as it is Canyon of the Crescent Moon) or if it is in fact sloppy work.

I'll post some pictures later today.

Spalkomania

I just got Indy with horse. It's the first time I've seen it with passable eye paints. :rolleyes:

As for Last Crusade stuff I'll consider myself lucky if I see any in our stores within a month.

bonoferox

Looks like some guy in Kentucky has wave 3 in hand and is selling them on ebay. He's just using a stock photo I believe, so hard to tell. Either way, I'm hoping to see some for sale in Chicago at the convention next Saturday.

IndySeven

Got my Cairo Indy figure yesterday!

My local Wal-Mart has a ton of the rare figures, including Spalko and the Cemetary Warriors.(y)

thelaw

Last Crusade figures! Yee-Haa!!

I had to buy a lot more than I wanted to get the ones I really wanted (they didn't have the peg space to put out cases, so I had to almost clean out two full cases: 20 figures), but it was WORTH IT!

DetectiveFork

I pre-ordered the Last Crusade wave figures from Big Bad Toystore and was notified yesterday that they had arrived in stock and would be on their way to me shortly. This likely means that you'll see them in stores soon. I ordered a couple of figures from Wave 1 from BBTS and they arrived about a day after I found them in stores, lol. I'm kind of regretting spending more on pre-ordering them, but I want to see how easy or not the post-movie release figures are to find in stores. If I get any bad paintjobs, I'll just buy better ones in the store and do an exchange.

bonoferox

thelaw said:
Last Crusade figures! Yee-Haa!!

I had to buy a lot more than I wanted to get the ones I really wanted (they didn't have the peg space to put out cases, so I had to almost clean out two full cases: 20 figures), but it was WORTH IT!

Where'd you find them at?

DrHapgood

Here we go. Some general pictures. Let me know if you want a more detailed picture on any specific figure.

IMG_8507.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

DetectiveFork

Are the eyes painted decently on these figures? They appear to be. Maybe Hasbro upped the quality control.

Henry Sr. looks like he has an inflated noggin!

iLUVINDY

I looked for them yesterday, with no luck, i live in Virginia soo I guess there not here yet, ill look again on Saturday or Sunday.

Bat-Dude

Hey guys, I'm new here :)

Nothing in Louisville, KY yet.

Anyone dug up any photos of the Temple of Doom Wave? It's the one I'm looking most forward too :D