Flying wing

indy34

Does any one know how much the Disney Micro Action fling wing is worth because I am thinking of buying it of Ebay for $50;)

They are worth what you are willing to pay for it. I don't think they are worth the $50, but I don't pay that much attention to them. If it's a buy it now I wouldn't, and if it's a shop then I know I wouldn't. They don't come up that much, but I thought I've seen the last couple go in the $20-30 range.

I have seen spikes in prices as well, and a lot of things went way up, then came back down. So if they have been going for $50 then maybe you could wait and it might come back down.

ETA: after looking I see that one just went for $90, didn't know any had gone for that price. I guess if it's worth it to you then go for it.

Last edited:

tnswman

Bruno said:
I have an extra one - but as always I only trade. You can check out my trade list on throwmetheidol.com - and I'm always open to stuff being offered that I might not have and/or know about.

they actually have went for more than that...I tried to tell everyone to invest in the Disney line... NOOOOOO....Well, I did and I have several full sets and dozens of the 1st Indy who now goes for $35-$50 on a regular basis.. As Indy collectibles go, the 1st wave of Disney toys is a safe bet to hold value.. they were not on the market that long compared to the number of 2nd series items that are out there.

Look at the Indy Gi-Joe Figure as an example.. It was laughed at when it came out...Now, the regular White figure is NEAR impossible to find. Even on ebay.

Little Indy

I keep hearing about the first and second series of the Indy Disney lines. Could some one explain what they are? Thanks.

Little Indy said:
I keep hearing about the first and second series of the Indy Disney lines. Could some one explain what they are? Thanks.

This is what raidersofthelosttoys.com (great site) says about the Disney line

This line started in 2000 with the release of a first wave of toys consisting of a 4 Inch Indiana Jones with Jacket action figure and a 10 Inch Vinyl Indiana Jones Figure as well as a "Micro Line" that included a Micro Action Tank, Micro Action Plane, Micro Action Motorcycle Playset and a Micro Action Play Set consisting of 6 figures. In 2003, a second wave of toys were released which included five new 4 Inch Action Figures consisting of Indiana Jones with Idol, Marion Ravenwood, German Mechanic, Cairo Swordsman and German Soldier. In 2004, MGM-Disney released a 12 Inch "GI Joe" Indiana Jones Poseable Action Figure as the latest part of their toyline. This line draws a lot of its inspiration from the original Kenner toyline strictly from the movies Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Last Crusade. It would seem that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is completely unrepresented. It is interesting to note that the "Micro" line was probably devised as a way of making a large assortment of interconnected toys and playsets without having to invest the money into making such for the 4 Inch toyline.

http://www.raidersofthelosttoys.com/disneymain.html

By the way, I did know this myself (cause I own them all) but I didn't want to take the time to write it all down! :p

Billy Ray

Citizen_Kane said:
It would seem that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is completely unrepresented.

The Indy from the second wave of 4" figures (if you count the lone Indy with jacket as a "wave") is somewhat of a hybrid ROTLA/TOD figure. While he comes with the Idol and base from ROTLA, he is jacketless with a sword, ala TOD.

Billy Ray said:
The Indy from the second wave of 4" figures (if you count the lone Indy with jacket as a "wave") is somewhat of a hybrid ROTLA/TOD figure. While he comes with the Idol and base from ROTLA, he is jacketless with a sword, ala TOD.

Ha, never thought about that hybrid idea.