Summer Glau or Michelle Rodriguez?

LostArk

Summer Glau, of course. I was never into Michelle Rodriguez while she was on LOST. She was always too manly and not that attractive.

so wah mu

I'd still eat either wrapped in toffee paper. Both at the same time should the opportunity ever arise. Is anyone else here going to come to Michelles defence? (apart from her lawyer/shrink/mother)

-You'll want to put it to the vote next!

so wah mu said:
I'd still eat either wrapped in toffee paper. Both at the same time should the opportunity ever arise. Is anyone else here going to come to Michelles defence? (apart from her lawyer/shrink/mother)

-You'll want to put it to the vote next!

Unless you're a Vin Deisel type, I have a feeling her anger would turn that toffee paper to cinders and twist you into a pretzel before ripping you in two.;)

so wah mu

A Necromonger plays for keeps!

Well, if it's true that you keep what you kill, the ends justifies the means.

-i knew she was sweet on me.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

(wonder if she's related to Peter Rodriguez?)

so wah mu

Summer Madness/Kool and the Gang

No mods I have not posted in the wrong thread!

...always leaves me speechless*, if not lyricless. Has a nostalgiac air about it, though I can't quite explain why...

*okay okay i hear the barrage already!

Nurhachi1991

"Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!"

so wah mu

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

...We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's ****ing screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... (Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's ****in' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!"

...Rambo had been had by his flat pack item from Ikea.

...still doesn't hold a torch to the two ladies this thread was started for. Just as well because i wouldn't want John let loose with a flame thrower in here.

WillKill4Food

Based on looks alone, I would have to say Michelle Rodriguez.
But then again, I know little of their personalities.

So Wah Mu, you are so random. But that's okay. It's interesting.

Nurhachi1991

so wah mu said:
It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

...We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, ****ing blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's ****ing screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... (Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's ****in' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your ****in' legs! I can't find your legs!"

...Rambo had been had by his flat pack item from Ikea.

...still doesn't hold a torch to the two ladies this thread was started for. Just as well because i wouldn't want John let loose with a flame thrower in here.

FOR YOU! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!

DocWhiskey

I'm on it!

Here's Summer....

summerglau.jpg

summer-glau.jpg

Mmmmm...
summer_glau-the_unit1big.gif

And Now Michelle....

Michelle_rodriguez.jpg

michelle_rodriguez.jpg

michelle-rodriguez-20060729-148591.jpg

Choose...wisely...

so wah mu

They ain't smoke signals!

Somethin's burnin' on the griddle!! DocWhiskey certainly livens up this party. What else have you got in your hat beside those rabbits?

DocWhiskey

Oh, I got more than rabbits, I can assure you that....

Here's a few more....

Summer is Hot!

500full-summer-glau.jpg

summerglau-1.jpg

summer_9174202.jpg

But Michelle is too...

michellerodriguez.jpg

michelle.jpg

Michelle-Rodriguez-25.jpg

All right, I'm done....

so wah mu

I thought the umberella shot was Rene Zellwegger reprising her role in Chicago. Not the most flattering (hate that word) picture i have seen. but hey you should see me without my make up first thing with morning breath.

Actually, best not.

Gear

DocWhiskey said:
Oh, I got more than rabbits, I can assure you that....

Here's a few more....

Summer is Hot!

500full-summer-glau.jpg

I see it rains often in Summer then?

Very Petty-esque, btw.

DocWhiskey said:
I think anyone posting smokin' hot females wearing very little could qualify as a "better post". All right, I'm done....

The trick is posting pictures that don't make the girls look like they're "strung out".

This last round was NOT up to par...but there was SOMETHING about the Morton Salt Girl pose.

That last horrible pun brought to you by Guardian, GEAR Guardian.

so wah mu

...DocWhiskey do you have any other stills that aren't as glamourous.

Less Hugh Heffner and more bad hair day, I'm sure these peaches have a more eau natrel element about them.

Failing that some kick ass action pics for eye candy and effect!!!

...Can you make like a mid-wife/husband/person and deliver???

:gun: