Richard Branson "The Invisible Hand"

Montana Smith

Gear said:
As opposed to the David Icke reptilian?

One of the funniest bits of television ever was Icke's appearance on Wogan. With a perfectly straight face he said he was the son of God, and the audience burst out laughing!

He retracted that statement later, but he still believes that the reptile aliens are pulling all the strings on earth!

So, Rocket, do you have Branson down as a Moloch-worshipping Bohemian Grove visiting Illuminati Bilderberger? And yet he smiles so nicely... :D

Montana Smith said:
One of the funniest bits of television ever was Icke's appearance on Wogan. With a perfectly straight face he said he was the son of God, and the audience burst out laughing!

He retracted that statement later, but he still believes that the reptile aliens are pulling all the strings on earth!

So, Rocket, do you have Branson down as a Moloch-worshipping Bohemian Grove visiting Illuminati Bilderberger? And yet he smiles so nicely... :D
No The Invisible Hand, also known as, (the more insidious if you can believe) Carbon Jackboot is none of those crazy things...that's just silly!:rolleyes:

If you were to apply him to any of the conspiracies that already exist he would still be a square peg in a round hole, however "Papa Smurf" sums him up quite nicely.
(That and/or son of satan)

That is, if you need more metaphors than I've already given.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
No The Invisible Hand, also known as, (the more insidious if you can believe) Carbon Jackboot is none of those crazy things...that's just silly!:rolleyes:

If you were to apply him to any of the conspiracies that already exist he would still be a square peg in a round hole, however "Papa Smurf" sums him up quite nicely.
(That and/or son of satan)

That is, if you need more metaphors than I've already given.

Well, he does have a grin wider than Red Skull's...

Montana Smith said:
Well, he does have a grin wider than Red Skull's...

I thought it was hypocritical that the "Limey Times" would call out so called "green" celebrities and their indugences (like Harrison Ford) and jolly old Black Hearted, I mean Black "Heathan" Sir Silk Poopie/Lilly Panty Branson escaped notice.

Forrest for the Trees and all...

Oh well they did get Gordy Sumners trollop of a wife.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Dec 16th 2009 9:57AM
By Carly Milne
EventsLive MusicOddities

Richard Branson Hires Spandau Ballet To Be First Band To Play In Space

Richard Branson is fascinatingly awesome. If there weren't actual proof that he is a flesh and blood human being, it would be easy to mistaken him as a fictional mogul dreamed up by a Hollywood scribe. To spend five minutes in his brain would probably be like a well-funded acid trip full of innovation and creativity mixed in with the actual ability to make unthinkable things happen....

What do you make of this, rocket? Is he secretly meeting with the Zoltan cult aliens in his quest for the Continuum Transfunctioner?

Pale Horse said:
What do you make of this, rocket? Is he secretly meeting with the Zoltan cult aliens in his quest for the Continuum Transfunctioner?

Cripes! That BIG mouth!

Delicate Sound of Thunder was the first CD in space...

I guess since he ran his mouth I'll ease the pain:

Once they start playing we open the air lock and we use them for taget practice with the Virgin(tm)SuperLaser!

Now that's a spectacle, and a first!

I have NO COMMENT on Zoltan OR the CT.

Where's Homeland Security when you need them? Branson is smuggling human cargo, (agents) across borders!

Virgin says it asked to unload plane in Conn. Carrier says customs official threatened arrest; officials deny allegation

By Stephen Singer
2:01 p.m. ET, Thurs., June 24, 2010

WASHINGTON - The pilot on a Virgin Atlantic flight that spent several hours on the tarmac after being diverted to Connecticut had asked for permission to unload the stranded passengers, but a customs official threatened to have them arrested if they did, the airline said Thursday.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Where's Homeland Security when you need them? Branson is smuggling human cargo, (agents) across borders!

Sure they were human cargo? I heard a rumour they were heavily disguised reptilians...

Montana Smith said:
Sure they were human cargo? I heard a rumour they were heavily disguised reptilians...

I think you've confused stories...

WELLINGTON, New Zealand ? A German reptile collector has been jailed for 14 weeks and must pay a 5,000 New Zealand dollar ($3,540) fine for plundering New Zealand's wild gecko and skink populations, a judge has ruled.

Hans Kurt Kubus, 58, is to be deported to Germany as soon as he is released from prison, Judge Colin Doherty ordered Tuesday.

Kubus was caught by wildlife officials at Christchurch International Airport on South Island in December, about to board an overseas flight with 44 geckos and skinks in a hand-sewn package concealed in his underwear.

Montana Smith said:
Those are different reptilians...

Is that a lizard in your shorts or are you just pleased to see me?

Does Geiko say you can combine offers? I guess saving 15% on his car insurance wasn't enough...

Wonder if he has a Big Lizard in his Backyard too?

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Does Geiko say you can combine offers? I guess saving 15% on his car insurance wasn't enough...

Wonder if he has a Big Lizard in his Backyard too?

You mean on his Dr. No style Necker Island in the British VIRGIN Islands?

Necker-Island-Map.jpg

NeckerBVI.jpg

NeckerBVI-1.jpg

Looks like a big lizard nabbed his shorts:

richard-branson.jpg

Montana Smith said:
You mean on his Dr. No style Necker Island in the British VIRGIN Islands?
You're thinking too provincially! The world is his back yard. I was thinking figuratively like up his arse, (you know those megalomaniacs are predominantly askew in more ways than one), while listening to:

richard-branson.jpg
Big_Lizard_in_My_Backyard.jpg

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
You're thinking too provincially! The world is his back yard. I was thinking figuratively like up his arse, (you know those megalomaniacs are predominantly askew in more ways than one), while listening to:

richard-branson.jpg
Big_Lizard_in_My_Backyard.jpg

I was thinking Dr. No (small-scale megalomania), while you were thinking A View to a Kill (off-the-scale megalomania).

You know, I think a lot gets lost in translation. ;)

I'd never heard of Geico insurance or The Dead Milkmen! As I said to Stoo, living in a cave with Osama Bin Laden you tend to miss quite a bit. Then again, Osama is only a small-scale megalomaniac compared to "The Invisible Hand".

Montana Smith said:
I'd never heard of Geico insurance or The Dead Milkmen!
You're not missing much!

Montana Smith said:
As I said to Stoo, living in a cave with Osama Bin Laden you tend to miss quite a bit. Then again, Osama is only a small-scale megalomaniac compared to "The Invisible Hand".
Another puppet dancing on the strings, played by the virtuoso hand...

Montana Smith

Press Association said:
Virgin Galactic spaceship tested

The Virgin team aiming to send tourists on suborbital flights has tested its spacecraft with a crew for the first time, it has announced.

The craft remained attached to a specially designed aeroplane throughout a six-hour flight over California's Mojave desert on Thursday, Virgin Galactic said.

On its website, the company congratulated the crew and said "Objectives achieved". It says the two crew members evaluated all the spaceship's systems and functions.

Virgin Galactic says the flight test programme will run until 2011 before it starts commercial operations.

1269584990-virgin-galactic-spaceship-tested.jpg

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100717/ttc-virgin-galactic-spaceship-tested-e1d36ba.html

Pale Horse said:
Legatus 10/24
I know about spreading Christian Ethics in the business world...but the "date"?

I DO have to get back to the Christian Relics debate...but I'm intruiged otherwise.

10/24?