Wanted: press kit photos Indy 3

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
No need to apologise. Your right - why bother?

Prehaps if you engaged with our community a liitle more maybe people would be inclined to help you out. Sometimes, trying to throw money at stuff doesn't necessarily get you want.

And yes, there is nothing wrong in find out what people are saying but where is the fun in that and the point in being here?

Last edited:
There have been a few members here that have helped me find what I am looking for. I am not rich, so I don't throw money at things.
It sounds to me that you don't want people here just looking. So I will take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone and I'l leave quietly and view these boards as a non-member

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ROLLERBALL said:
There have been a few members here that have helped me find what I am looking for. I am not rich, so I don't throw money at things.

That's nice to hear and I'm glad you've found what you were looking for.

ROLLERBALL said:
It sounds to me that you don't want people here just looking. So I will take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone and I'l leave quietly and view these boards as a non-member

No, I said there was nothing wrong with looking and if anyone choose not to engage with the forum then that's fine with me.

I was questioning the reason as to why anyone who would sign up and not engage then just keeping asking for stuff.

We could have found out about your passion for IJ and your collection, why you started, rarities you own, why HF? but it appears we'll never know as you have got what you wanted and have bid adieu.

Last edited:

Tibor

ROLLERBALL said:
Thanks Tibor, is it possible to send me scans of the deleted scene photos you have, so I know what I am looking for

Be happy to... You'll have to forgive me that I haven't watched LC for a while so I may not get everything quite right, but I'll see what I don't remember :hat:

Tibor said:
Be happy to... You'll have to forgive me that I haven't watched LC for a while so I may not get everything quite right, but I'll see what I don't remember :hat:

Tibor, can you tell me if the 115 photos you have are black and white and have the logos at the bottom? And are they all usa issue or are some European?

Stoo

Oh, Tibor, you've got a couple of rare shots of deleted scenes in that bunch!(y) Consider them as very precious.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Amazing set! I have not seen many of these pics, and I've seen a lot. Too bad we can't find them in high resolution. Anyway, thank you for sharing.(y)

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Crack that whip said:
Wow. :eek: Those are fantastic. (y) I so wish I had some of those.

Are any of those available anywhere in color?

Only if you have access to the Lucasfilm Archives.;)

Tibor

Sakis said:
Amazing set! I have not seen many of these pics, and I've seen a lot. Too bad we can't find them in high resolution. Anyway, thank you for sharing.(y)

The originals are very high resolution with some rivaling some of the golden age of Hollywood original stills for focus and detail. These are prints off photographic negatives. Pre digital photo days.

If there's a shot you'd like singled out for a photo alone, I don't mind a few of those requests (not 117 requests :) )

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't acquired the fourth draft or scoured the internet yet, but there are a few scans which would be welcome on the deleted scenes page, scheduled to be updated.

The Baron & fans on the blimp, hanging from vines over cliff, and 2 stills of the four riding into the canyon. Also the pic of the suspenders guy!

crusade_deleted_08.jpg

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Tibor said:
The originals are very high resolution with some rivaling some of the golden age of Hollywood original stills for focus and detail. These are prints off photographic negatives. Pre digital photo days.

If there's a shot you'd like singled out for a photo alone, I don't mind a few of those requests (not 117 requests :) )

You are very kind, thank you. If you can, any of the following three pictures would be fine. From the last set, the one with Indy and Henry with the loosen tie, Indy alone on horse out of the grail temple, Indy close up out of the temple. Any one of them is just fine.

Stoo

Tibor said:
I couldn't find size guidelines for photos so let me know if you need me to resize these...
Hi, Tibor. Yahoo! Thanks for posting those large-sized photos!(y) For my personal collection, I've already fixed them to be perfectly rectangular and they're totally ready to be uploaded on TheRaider.net (if Moe & JJ want them).
Tibor said:
Thanks a MILLION for showing the obscure photos that you've managed to obtain.:hat: As I mentioned above, you have unique shots of the deleted scenes so, adding to Moedred's list, I'd like to request a few more for TheRaider.net:

---
This one is the RAREST of the bunch:

Deleted_Crusade_Requests_01_zpsdac99b68.jpg

These other shots are different from what we already have. (The last one of Marcus & Indy on the aeroplane may seem familiar but it actually shows more of the bottom & right side). The rest are all different takes, angles, etc. of deleted scenes and are very valuable.(y) (They might look the same as others but they are definitely different & special.)

Deleted_Crusade_Requests_02_zps8d3cdaf3.jpg

redlegato

Tibor, your collection is truly amazing and, as others have said, I wasn't even aware that some of these photographs existed! It's an impressive feat that you managed to obtain such a complete set. Like the others, I'm very grateful for your willingness to share these with us. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting just one more close-up: the photo of Elsa hanging onto Indy above the chasm. That's a fantastic "action" picture of one my favorite scenes from the movies. Thanks in advance!