TheRaider.net
 

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Globe-trotting
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2005, 09:07 PM   #1
00Kevin
Indyfan
 
00Kevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: California
Posts: 2,009
End of a bad vacation.....

In January, I finally finished a depressing 18 year long vacation, now back in my permanent residence....California.

Graduated High School in January, preparing for college now

and even so, life's a vacation...expecially if you're a religous person.

So there we go
00Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 01:28 AM   #2
Luisiana Jones
IndyFan
 
Luisiana Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Posts: 656
Lol, gratz on you graduation!
Luisiana Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 09:58 AM   #3
Joe Brody
IndyFan
 
Joe Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sweetest Place on Earth
Posts: 2,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Kevin
In January, I finally finished a depressing 18 year long vacation, now back in my permanent residence....California.

Graduated High School in January, preparing for college now

and even so, life's a vacation...expecially if you're a religous person.

So there we go

Sounds like a story -- what happened, did you get shipped off to a military academy? [Joe wistfully thinks back on one of his parent's favorite empty threats.]
Joe Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #4
roundshort
IndyFan
 
roundshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Napa CA
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Brody
Sounds like a story -- what happened, did you get shipped off to a military academy? [Joe wistfully thinks back on one of his parent's favorite empty threats.]


Right you in military school . . .Joe . . .
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 05:07 PM   #5
Joe Brody
IndyFan
 
Joe Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sweetest Place on Earth
Posts: 2,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundshort
Right you in military school . . .Joe . . .

I said empty threats -- not that I went to a military school. And heck, I thrived in that environment.
Joe Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 05:09 PM   #6
roundshort
IndyFan
 
roundshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Napa CA
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Brody
I said empty threats -- not that I went to a military school. And heck, I thrived in that environment.


Are you sure youwould have liked Military school, I would have HATED IT!
roundshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.