What would INDY do?

Indy Scout 117

Stoo said:
It's not that simple because the girl is "extremely overweight". Indy can grasp all he wants but he isn't Superman!

What would Indy do if he was only wearing boxer shorts and had no whip (with the closest tree being over a mile away)?
well what exactly is happening?

Team Indy

Let's just start over.

Something very wrong is happening. In a post-apocalyptic scenario sometime after World War II, Marcus Brody is alone in a de-nuclearized desert town three hundred miles from Odessa, Ukranian U.S.S.R. A lone figure appears on the horizon. She was wearing a rapier and a late 1940s Soviet military uniform. Marcus Brody hurriedly informs the O.S.S. and snaps a picture, but it is too late. Irina Spalkov kills him.

What would Indy do if he found his dead comrade in that situation, or what would Indy do if he just found the photographic film?

Or try this one.

Henry Jones Sr. is traversing the Scottish Highlands in a wool-knitted sidesaddle on top of a mighty Clydesdale. It is the bleak of winter, and although the torrents of snow have not begun, the landscape looks desolate and forbidding. An East German military officer crackles a command in a radio, and the Sr. Jones does not have time to react before considering him a Nazi or a Communist. He falls over dead.

What would Indy do if he found his father in that situation, or what would he do after he finds a burnt-out shotgun, a handbook on how to survive in the Scottish wilderness dated 1896, and a passport from Nazi Germany (1943) and the Soviet Union's East Germany (1952)?

Stoo

Indy Scout 117 said:
well what exactly is happening?
Already explained, Indy Scout...To repeat: "You see a female sinking in quicksand. She is extremely overweight with hairy moles on her face and is missing teeth. Not to mention, she wears a pair of thick eyeglasses & has a terrible haircut. The nearest tree is over a mile away and you are only dressed in boxer shorts. You have no whip."
Team Indy said:
Irina Spalkov kills him.
Spalkov? Who dat?:p
Team Indy said:
Henry Jones Sr. is traversing the Scottish Highlands in a wool-knitted sidesaddle on top of a mighty Clydesdale. It is the bleak of winter, and although the torrents of snow have not begun,...
What "torrents of snow"?:confused: 2 years ago, Edinburgh got about 1 measly inch of snow and the whole area shut down as if it was a cataclysmic disaster!:rolleyes:

Regarding your scenarios: Indy would take the bodies (Brody's or Henry Sr.'s) and place them on his back. He would swing from tree to tree until reaching a place warm enough to dig a grave. He would then hunt down the culprit(s) and whip them into submission.:whip:

Team Indy

Stoo said:
What "torrents of snow"?:confused: 2 years ago, Edinburgh got about 1 measly inch of snow and the whole area shut down as if it was a cataclysmic disaster!:rolleyes:

Um, dude? In the Scottish highlands, it rains like a ***** during summer and yes, it does snow very hard during winter-times. Ben Nevis, the U.K.'s highest mountaintop, has a near-constant cover of snow.

http://www.snowsport-highland.com/

In the southern lowlands where cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh reside, there's little to no snow, although London, England got a huge snowstorm this winter.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/12/07/16460561.html

Regarding your scenarios: Indy would take the bodies (Brody's or Henry Sr.'s) and place them on his back. He would swing from tree to tree until reaching a place warm enough to dig a grave. He would then hunt down the culprit(s) and whip them into submission.:whip:

Noice. (y) But remember to give your own scenarios. Also, The_Drifter answered your question two months ago, so Indy Scout 117 doesn't exactly need to answer your question.

Indy Scout 117

ok well heres a scenario:

you've escaped an asteroid field from the Empire and you on on your way to Cloud City. when you arrive, you meet an old friend, Lando Calrissian. but soon you realize its a trap and the bounty hunter Boba Fett has you in his grasp. you are tourtured and you are ready for Carbon freezing.

we all know what Han Solo would have done, but what would INDY do??

kongisking

Indy Scout 117 said:
ok well heres a scenario:

you've escaped an asteroid field from the Empire and you on on your way to Cloud City. when you arrive, you meet an old friend, Lando Calrissian. but soon you realize its a trap and the bounty hunter Boba Fett has you in his grasp. you are tourtured and you are ready for Carbon freezing.

we all know what Han Solo would have done, but what would INDY do??

Indy would have told Vader to 'drop dead' while being interrogated, to which Darth would Force Choke him for a second, to which Indy would then gasp out, "I'm sorry, I meant 'drop dead, My Lord!'"

Indy Scout 117

kongisking said:
Indy would have told Vader to 'drop dead' while being interrogated, to which Darth would Force Choke him for a second, to which Indy would then gasp out, "I'm sorry, I meant 'drop dead, My Lord!'"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that is a cute response!! love it!!! :p (y)

ok who has another scenario??? im kinda out of ideas... :p

kongisking

Okay, then. Let's see...

A few months after the events of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Colin Williams turns out to have survived. He shows up on Indy's doorstep, hellbent on taking back Marion. What would Indy do?

I'm really enjoying this, BTW... :cool:

Stoo

Team Indy said:
Um, dude? In the Scottish highlands, it rains like a ***** during summer and yes, it does snow very hard during winter-times. Ben Nevis, the U.K.'s highest mountaintop, has a near-constant cover of snow.

http://www.snowsport-highland.com/

In the southern lowlands where cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh reside, there's little to no snow, although London, England got a huge snowstorm this winter.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/12/07/16460561.html
Then I stand corrected.:eek: Thanks for the clarification, Team Indy.:hat:

Team Indy

Stoo said:
Then I stand corrected. :eek: Thanks for the clarification, Team Indy. :hat:

Oh, it was no trouble at all. :hat:

kongisking said:
A few months after the events of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Colin Williams turns out to have survived. He shows up on Indy's doorstep, hellbent on taking back Marion. What would Indy do?

:D

Well...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And thus, New Haven, Connecticut would be the first American city to be attacked by a rogue terrorist who dared to take his wife back from a lone predator. :hat:

Indy Scout 117

this is a 2 question scenario:

Al Qaeda is searching for the Ark of the Covenant in Tanis, Egypt. your government is very concerned about this so they send you to stop them and take the Ark before they do.

you can only take one other person with you. you have the choice between your brother/sister, your best friend, or your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/love of your life. Question 1: Who would you take??

when you get there, you meet up with the guide that your government hired to help you. however, this guide looks very questionable. on your first night out in Cairo, you fall asleep and your partner is captured. when you wake up and learn this your "guide" is gone as well. Question 2: What would INDY do??

kongisking

Indy Scout 117 said:
this is a 2 question scenario:

Al Qaeda is searching for the Ark of the Covenant in Tanis, Egypt. your government is very concerned about this so they send you to stop them and take the Ark before they do.

you can only take one other person with you. you have the choice between your brother/sister, your best friend, or your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/love of your life. Question 1: Who would you take??

when you get there, you meet up with the guide that your government hired to help you. however, this guide looks very questionable. on your first night out in Cairo, you fall asleep and your partner is captured. when you wake up and learn this your "guide" is gone as well. Question 2: What would INDY do??

Find Sallah to go on a rescue mission. :cool:

kongisking

I'll try to keep the thread alive, Scout.

Here's a situation: Belloq's long-lost son comes to the Joneses' door, and he turns out to be a great person, who regrets the actions of his father, and wants to make peace with his old foe. What would Indy do?

Henry W Jones

kongisking said:
I'll try to keep the thread alive, Scout.

Here's a situation: Belloq's long-lost son comes to the Joneses' door, and he turns out to be a great person, who regrets the actions of his father, and wants to make peace with his old foe. What would Indy do?

I think he would make him his bodyguard for a while then sell him to a sweat shop like he did with Short Round.

Scenario: Indy in 1979 at the age of 78 walks into a movie theater and watches Star Wars. What would he think about Han Solo?

kongisking

Henry W Jones said:
I think he would make him his bodyguard for a while then sell him to a sweat shop like he did with Short Round.

Scenario: Indy in 1979 at the age of 78 walks into a movie theater and watches Star Wars. What would he think about Han Solo?

Indy: "Shooting a foe in cold blood? Reminds me of that time in Cairo when-"

Marion: "Shhh! Watch the movie!"

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
Two things:

1) He would say to himself: "So that's the look-alike people have been talking about for the past 2 years! I should have gone to see this flick back in '77."

2) He would ask the young girl at the popcorn stand: "Why am I only 78 in 1979? I was born in 1899. I've become so senile that I can't even do simple mathematics!":eek:

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:
Two things:

1) He would say to himself: "So that's the look-alike people have been talking about for the past 2 years! I should have gone to see this flick back in '77."

2) He would ask the young girl at the popcorn stand: "Why am I only 78 in 1979? I was born in 1899. I've become so senile that I can't even do simple mathematics!":eek:

Oops. If I would of type on the right year 1977 I could of got my math right. My bad:eek:
Don't know what happened there.

Indy's Birthday is July 1st 1899? Right?

Indy Scout 117

Henry W Jones said:
Oops. If I would of type on the right year 1977 I could of got my math right. My bad:eek:
Don't know what happened there.

Indy's Birthday is July 1st 1899? Right?
i do believe so yes. :hat:

ok heres a crazy scenario:

you like to draw illustrations. one day you have a paper in front of you and a pencil. but this is a cursed pencil and the second you touch it you become an animated stick figure on the paper. a bunch of animated monsters, animals, and armed bad guys are charging at you. you have to survive wave after wave of these animated things (as if you were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies!!) and you can create just about anything in the blink of an eye.

What would INDY do?? :whip: