Custom & Missing Lego Minifgures

Henri Jones Jr

Hello, the lego fans know that there are so many Minifigures missing in the Indiana Jones sets. So I want to know what Minifig you would like to see in the next Indiana Jones sets. ( and if you did Customs Minifigs I'm curious to see them ).
I would like to see a minifigs of : Marcus Brody & Colonel Vogel

( sorry if my english is bad, but I try to be comprehensible )

Definitely Vogel's tank from Crusade was a missed opportunity (but at least it appeared in both Lego Indy games)! Also would love to see a U-Boat set from Raiders and a Pankot Palace set for Temple ... or how about .... and who wouldn't want to recreate the awesome "rock crusher" fight scene with the Thugee slave driver (but with Legos)! It would be really cool if it could come with a battery operated moving conveyer belt!

God I miss the Lego Indy sets ... hopefully the new film in 2019 will reinvigorate interest.

Sorry about the double post, but it's already too late for me to edit my previous one. Since you were referring specifically to mini-figures (I misread and thought that included 'sets', though interestingly there is another thread about that here), I'll elaborate by referring to which unreleased 'mini-figs' I'd like to see in the sets I mentioned above:

Raider's U-Boat set:

- Belloq (white suit)
- Marion (pajama robes)
- Colonel Dietrich
- Sailor (Kriegsmarine)
- Toht
- U-Boat Captain

Bonus: Captain Katanga and his first mate would make great additions if a complementary "Bantu Wind" steamship is included in the set!

Temple's Pankot Palace set:

- Captain Blumbart (red uniform)
- Chattar Lal (dinner jacket)
- Dignitaries (2)
- Indy (professor)
- Palace guards (2)
- Pankot Assasin
- Willie (princess gown)

Crusade's Tank Set:

- Colonel Vogel (desert uniform)
- Hatay Soldiers (2)
- Kazim (desert uniform)
- Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword warriors (2)
- Marcus Brody
- Sallah (w/fez)
- Tank driver (w/goggles)

Last edited:

Henri Jones Jr

Yeah these sets would be very cool ! The Grail Temple is missing too, but I think that they won't do it, because they don't want to put religion in Lego ( I understand ).
A little set with 1937 Mercedes-Benz 320 with Belloq ( white suit ), Dietrich, Toht and the pilot would be Amazing I can't believe that on all the Raiders sets, they didn't put anyone of them ( except Jungle Belloq ).